Dragon Bash Returns Next Week

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Aaralyna.3104 said:@"Stephane Lo Presti.7258" Is the Dragon Bash festival an annual festival or are we "forced" to get everything done within 3 weeks?

It's clearly an annual event, as noted in (some of) the achievements.

Thanks illconceived... I couldn't log in yet with the high temperature we have over here so I couldn't check it (and usually they mention if its annual) ^^

@Aaralyna.3104 said:

@Aaralyna.3104 said:@"Stephane Lo Presti.7258" Is the Dragon Bash festival an annual festival or are we "forced" to get everything done within 3 weeks?

It's clearly an annual event, as noted in (some of) the achievements.

Thanks illconceived... I couldn't log in yet with the high temperature we have over here so I couldn't check it (and usually they mention if its annual) ^^

Oh! Sorry didn't realize you needed bigger heat sink :/Yeah, they are inconsistent about the details in their announcements.It's really similar to the other festivals: rotating dailies, open world group stuff, a race, a bunch of festively-themed sinks, and some games... with a variety of one-time and 1x/year chieves. Oh and everyone's favorite love-to-hate gonif is back: Drooburt is asking for ... well, does it matter? He's ba a a a ck.

It's a great festival, Hoelbrak feel definitively more lively. Dragon bash arena is amazing with its phases of fighting minions and bosses and surely has potential for some other events using that mechanic, it's very cool anyone join the instance, imagine that at a larger scale... It feels really rewarding with the candies and the coffers dropping a lot. Achievements are cool too, the pinata gold one is challenging. The new decos are great thanks for adding them. (will not discuss cost here or mechanics of events). The darker ambience in Hoelbrak make it fairy and in same time spooky. Reminded me the good ol' day of the first one in old LA.

Ah, I forgot: That spectator cam within moas... WOW, again great potential I can easily see that for Dolyak race/ Fern hound/ Devourers / Golems races events in other capital. Moas races are still very entertaining enjoyed betting on them.