(Festival) Reward Tracks are Inconsistent

While I'm an enjoying this years Dragon Bash quite a bit. I have run into something a bit familiar it seems. I wanted to take a break and do some pvp. I heard there was a reward track with this festival, so I go to find it and select it. As I hover over what it's going to give me... and it's pretty much just a couple of dragon coffers. I do mean a couple too, it's single digits. Along with nothing else related to the festival really. I'm not only talking the gold worth here of the track, though that is part of it. You can have it be giving you some of the food in between the coffers or the candy. Maybe at the end have a choice between a stack of candy or food (just giving examples, the numbers are adjustable) or 10 coffers. What is nice with the normal pve tracks is you get a choice at the end and most of the time you feel like your earning some stuff all the way through with different items throughout that are connected to said content of that track.

While the 'worth' of the track is better imo the Halloween track came to mind for me as you don't have a choice at the end chest either. It's a 20 slot bag. If you don't need it, well you can't sell it or trade it for something else either. Why is there no choice? Idk.

If any other people have thoughts or any other tracks that come to mind that feel subpar, let me know. I really do like that there are festival tracks, I just think they could be better and much more consistent to the quality of the pve tracks we get with releases and their connected maps and those rewards.

Given that H'ween and W'sday containers have appreciated in market value in the 6-8 months since those festivals ended, I'd say the overall value of each reward track is comparable. And yes, while the h'ween pail might be useless, we still get huge value for the reward track; I think it's shortsighted to suggest that the current h'ween reward track needs a "choiceful" container, too.

tl;dr not as big an issue as it appears

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

Given that H'ween and W'sday containers have appreciated in market value in the 6-8 months since those festivals ended, I'd say the overall value of each reward track is comparable. And yes, while the h'ween pail might be useless, we still get huge value for the reward track; I think it's shortsighted to suggest that the current h'ween reward track needs a "choiceful" container, too.

tl;dr not as big an issue as it appears

Its shortsighted to suggest that pure gold value of a reward track being similar is all a good reward track needs.

But I do agree it isn't a big issue that some reward tracks are more fun than others.

)) I was finish this pvp track once because was sure that may be I don't understand that written .. after 33 Coffers I say - - "hmmmm . ok, but not for me."

yes, I was look on this track very strange too. There is no any point to select this track.It not big problem.