We bleed fire instability

Can there please be some restrictions on this because it already chunks you 6k + 1k per second of burning, now multiply that by every add it spawns on, can it at least occur on boss only or do less damage? Its just not fun in t4s especially. Particularly sirens reef last boss

@"Cyninja.2954" said:I predict: today will be one of those days where Siren's Reef gets a lot of attention.

Why? Because of We bleed Fire and No Pain, No Gain instabilities. :#

meh i doubt it, if anything it would be sugar rush that would give this sirens reef issues. decent cleave damage, and a warrior that actually removes boons and it's gg

we bleed fire can be complelty ignored it has a very obvious tell

i don't need to explain that to you, you are experienced enough sadly there is still alot of people that can't tell or don't know the "tells"

@Safandula.8723 said:Reflects .

Wish it was really this easy I really do but you can't reflect all around you constantly and never move, it just doesn't work that way. Honestly this insta is annoying but not that bad it's just Sirens Reef where you have 492,391,223 adds spawning every second on the boss on top of you that just makes this all untenable. The real question is why hasn't ArenaNet simply disabled this ONE instability on this ONE boss and moved on, why do they insist on leaving it in despite every single time this comes up people commenting how insane it is.

@melandru.3876 said:

@"Cyninja.2954" said:I predict: today will be one of those days where Siren's Reef gets a lot of attention.

meh i doubt it, if anything it would be sugar rush that would give this sirens reef issues. decent cleave damage, and a warrior that actually removes boons and it's gg

i don't need to explain that to you, you are experienced enough sadly there is still alot of people that can't tell or don't know the "tells"

Please, I often play warrior in fractals and even when I spec completely for boon removal I can't remove them from all the adds spawning around constantly once WoD is gone (reminder it lasts FIVE SECONDS) even with enchantment collapse. Not to mention you're completely misunderstanding the nature of the issue, it's not that people don't know what the tells are it's that you're in such a confined space with so many adds and ground aoe's and general shit going on that most of the time it's hard to notice anything, let alone when one mob of 10 does one tell.

Honestly anytime people break it down to being that simple they're just trying to flex and relegate what other people are saying and it's annoying. Fact is if it was that easy people wouldn't complain every single time this happens they'd just implement the solution, I'd do LNHB completely any day of the week instead of this particular combo, it's that annoying.

@Atticus.7194 said:

Wish it was really this easy I really do but you can't reflect all around you constantly and never move, it just doesn't work that way. Honestly this insta is annoying but not that bad it's just Sirens Reef where you have 492,391,223 adds spawning every second on the boss on top of you that just makes this all untenable. The real question is why hasn't ArenaNet simply disabled this ONE instability on this ONE boss and moved on, why do they insist on leaving it in despite every single time this comes up people commenting how insane it is.

Because those people are still a minority and just because the same people always complain when it is up doesn't make it actually bad.People don't want to adapt. That is the only reason why they complain.

Please, I often play warrior in fractals and even when I spec completely for boon removal I can't remove them from all the adds spawning around constantly once WoD is gone (reminder it lasts FIVE SECONDS) even with enchantment collapse. Not to mention you're completely misunderstanding the nature of the issue, it's not that people don't know what the tells are it's that you're in such a confined space with so many adds and ground aoe's and general kitten going on that most of the time it's hard to notice anything, let alone when one mob of 10 does one tell.

Honestly anytime people break it down to being that simple they're just trying to flex and relegate what other people are saying and it's annoying. Fact is if it was that easy people wouldn't complain every single time this happens they'd just implement the solution, I'd do LNHB completely any day of the week instead of this particular combo, it's that annoying.

No people like to complain about everything they don't like. It doesn't matter if it is easy to avoid. If you have to make an effort to avoid it and they don't like it they complain.This is actually way more annoying than We bleed fire. People that just don't want to adapt and want to faceroll everything while staying within their comfort zone.Instabilities were announced as something you have to adapt to. Most of them are just there and don't even affect gameplay in any way. Slippery Slope got removed because people didn't want to adapt to the different movement.

@Atticus.7194 said:

Please, I often play warrior in fractals and even when I spec completely for boon removal I can't remove them from all the adds spawning around constantly once WoD is gone (reminder it lasts FIVE SECONDS) even with enchantment collapse. Not to mention you're completely misunderstanding the nature of the issue, it's not that people don't know what the tells are it's that you're in such a confined space with so many adds and ground aoe's and general kitten going on that most of the time it's hard to notice anything, let alone when one mob of 10 does one tell.

no pain no gain is every 20 seconds.

dispelling force : Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.Enchantment Collapse : Removing a boon from a foe causes all nearby foes to lose additional boons.

Breaching Strike 6 3/4 sec cd 3 boons removed on target + 1 boon removed from 4 other targetsfull counter, aoe daze, 6 3/4 sec cd 2 boons removed on up to 5 targets (full counter + enchantment collapse = win)Disrupting Stab , daze, 12 sec cd 2 boons removed on target + 1 boon removed from 4 other targets. total boons removed = 6

since we talk about siren's reef, there are no cc phases (only black pete has a breakbar) so mace is used for boonstrip

skullcrack , stun, 6 3/4 sec cd 2 boons removed on target + 1 boon removed from 4 other targetspommel bash, daze, 12 sec cd 2 boons removed on target + 1 boon removed from 4 other targets

NOW YOUR BEST BOONSTRIP SKILL:

tremor, knockdown, 25 sec cd, 4 boons removed from 6 targets + 1 boon removed from 4 other targets

YES you read that correct, tremor is awesome as it hits twice if you know how to use it."This skill hits twice: once with a 1200 range wave and once with a ~130 range melee attack. This is not noted in the tooltip."https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tremorthis means that tremor alone, can clear an entire add phase off bonns all by himself if your group takes the effort to pile up/pull the adds.

even with only 10% alacrity upkeep, you still have all the tools here to clear all the boons, not once but twice within the 20 sec icd that no pain no gain has.

even if you only used breaching strike, which removes 3 boons from target and 1 from 4 other targets you can use it 4 times (alacrity) in the time it takes no pain no gain (20 seconds) to trigger againthat is a complete boon clear on 5 targets, every 20 seconds with 1 skill

same can be said about full counter, according to you it should not be hard to trigger it with all the adds and aoe, right?aoe daze (2 boons removed on up to 5 targets) + resets f1 (3 boons removed on target + 1 boon removed on 4 other targets)

you take winds of disenchantment, offcourse you will fail. you are litertally useless 5 seconds. you are better off just autoattacking a mob with protection, and you'll still be 300% more useful to your team instead of channeling a skill you don't need.

i mean when i play alacrene and i switch out shiro for malyx i can boonstrip just fine, and i have only 1 skill that removed 3 boons lolyou really gonna say that you, as a warrior, struggles?

it's safe to say that i'm a bit more experienced then most people complaining, but god forbid they "accept" advice. oh no, they don't need it they are fine! the issue has to be not on them

@Atticus.7194 said:Please, I often play warrior in fractals and even when I spec completely for boon removal I can't remove them from all the adds spawning around constantly once WoD is gone (reminder it lasts FIVE SECONDS) even with enchantment collapse. Not to mention you're completely misunderstanding the nature of the issue, it's not that people don't know what the tells are it's that you're in such a confined space with so many adds and ground aoe's and general kitten going on that most of the time it's hard to notice anything, let alone when one mob of 10 does one tell.

Read what melandru wrote up. If you are relying on WoD for boon removal in fractals, you do not understand your class and this entire thing becomes a learn to play issue.

Suffice to say, good Spellbreakers have no issue removing essential boons from enemies near permanently (I used the term essential because if you decide to rip harmless boons like 1-2 might stacks or some vigor off of enemies instead of wait to get a protection, fury etc. down, I'm not sure how to help you).

Now if that is the warriors actual role in todays meta (given chrono, renegade and reaper) might be open for discussion, but as far as ability to remove boons, it's there.

I have to agree with @melandru.3876 on this. I prefer my hammer over mace/mace, but that is just my preference. His advice is spot on with No Pain No Gain. We Bleed Fire is very annoying on Siren's Reef, but it is very annoying in general. I suspect that either the number of burning stacks, or the damage per bolt may get reduced, but I do not expect it to be removed.