GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Race specific mount skins.

• For the Sylvari a Fern Hound skin for the Jackal or WarClaw (or planty type skins for all the animals copied)
  • For the Humans a Hound of Balthazar skin for the Jackal or WarClaw (By the way, the NPC humans ought to stop saying "By the six!" any time now. And the Charr ought to start saying "I told you so.")
  • For the Charr a Charr Car skin for the beetle mount.
  • For the Norn a rolling ale barrel skin for the beetle mount (with the Norn bouncing along on top - or running backwards like a lumberjack on a log)
  • For the Asura a Charr (or Norn) skin for the raptor or bunny mount (the Asura would ride "piggy back" style)

oh man, I don't know if this has already been said or not, and I know it's summer, but I really really want an ugly sweater/oversized sweater shirt skin (or outfit possibly?).

Also, I think warclaws are perfectly suited for a sheep/bighorn ram skin, especially with their headbutt leap animation.

Dyes could use a new tier. Dyes have lost the prestige and meaning that they used to have back when the color black on your armor was a rare and cool thing, having a certain dye on your character used to be noticeable and notable. A new tier of dyes with some kind of unique sheen or effect would be awesome. Anything from an interesting gradient to a really strong gloss finish would make them desirable, interesting, and give some life to the dye market that is currently based mostly on artificial rarity rather than the actual aesthetic look of the dye.

@Chingalling.1208 said:Dyes could use a new tier. Dyes have lost the prestige and meaning that they used to have back when the color black on your armor was a rare and cool thing, having a certain dye on your character used to be noticeable and notable. A new tier of dyes with some kind of unique sheen or effect would be awesome. Anything from an interesting gradient to a really strong gloss finish would make them desirable, interesting, and give some life to the dye market that is currently based mostly on artificial rarity rather than the actual aesthetic look of the dye.

It’s great that all colors are accessible to everyone! A player just starting out should be able to dress all in black if they want. I think we have a wonderful variety of colors, but certainly would not say no to new options, dye channels, etc. I do want to say that choosing dyes should be to achieve the look you want for your character, whether they are common or exclusive shouldn’t matters There is already the “I’m rich, you know” title if that’s all you want to say. :neutral:

I'd really like more Armor pieces like the Phalanx Armor etc...

Not outfit, literal armors, also different depending on the weight.

A neutral jet-pack glider could be awesome too (don't want to represent Charr's legion of I play another race)

Caudecus's Rapier

Maybe some gathering tools skin that looks like existing weapon skin we have (ex: Glyphic Pickaxe)?

Can we get the deathly shoulder skins back? According to the wiki they were obtainable once as a drop from black lion chests during Halloween 2012 and never returned. Can you put them back in the chests in an upcoming cycle or sell them as a triple skin pack in the store that contains the avian, bull and human skull variant at once?