swapping sides

Sovereign.1093

I sometimes wonder if during a lopsided matchup if we could allow for volunteer players from other server in matchup during outnumbered to even things out, but they have to play for duration of matchup when volunteering. Of course there could be spying but it's no different then what we have now

@DemonSeed.3528 said:I sometimes wonder if during a lopsided matchup if we could allow for volunteer players from other server in matchup during outnumbered to even things out, but they have to play for duration of matchup when volunteering. Of course there could be spying but it's no different then what we have now

indeed. but in the least the population wouldn't be overpoweringly in the advantage of one server.

It would sort of act as a mercenary setup but I wonder if that would affect pip. Maybe it would just be fresh for them, and can help decide if they want to transfer too, but I know I would really enjoy this like a real dynamic matchup. There could be other limits to being a volunteer mercenary like only once a month.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:It would sort of act as a mercenary setup but I wonder if that would affect pip. Maybe it would just be fresh for them, and can help decide if they want to transfer too, but I know I would really enjoy this like a real dynamic matchup. There could be other limits to being a volunteer mercenary like only once a month.

it shouldn't affect pips but should remain as is. but should limit stuff like tacs etc.