WvW Core Swap - Upcoming event

phokus.8934

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:And I bet that when alliances will be a reality, most WvW players will still find reasons to complain.

At this point it won't get released or most people will quit by then. Nothing gets done when you white knight the devs like most guys do on here.

Do you know how much difference player chatter on the forums makes to development time?

Absolutely none at all.

Going to give the event a chance before judging. Could be fun.

Suggestion for Anet about things wvw players want, even casually. Buff rewards. I wouldn’t complain about an extra loot box from objective lords with a chance for a super rare unique infusion. All other wvw development time please put on alliances.

@Ben K.6238 said:

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:And I bet that when alliances will be a reality, most WvW players will still find reasons to complain.

At this point it won't get released or most people will quit by then. Nothing gets done when you white knight the devs like most guys do on here.

Do you know how much difference player chatter on the forums makes to development time?

Absolutely none at all.

One of my posts already got deleted so who knows. Probably one of the devs if that's the case it actually does.

@phokus.8934 said:Core Swap is now active in World vs. World! Crush your enemies to gain access to their profession skills.

What in tarnation... can’t wait to see what this madness is going to be about.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Nice to see new kinds of interesting dynamics showing up in the game.

I'd like to see people supporting new things, rather than complaining about it.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:I'd like to see people supporting new things, rather than complaining about it.

I don't comprehend this. Complaining is how we should have fun, and all my fun is ruined in complaining.I resent everything this game tries to bring me and nothing will ever match my perfect vision, because I'm morally superior to this game, and therefore I am morally superior to all gamers.I hate change and I will loathe every patch, and I will make sure the world knows because my preference dictates how popular this game is in reality.

I can't wait to meme the crap out of this event, sounds fun.

@hunkamania.7561 said:

Absolutely none at all.

One of my posts already got deleted so who knows. Probably one of the devs if that's the case it actually does.

That makes sense. Forum Moderators are probably busy with other things, so an ANET game developer left their work station and opened a browser, just to delete something you posted from off the forums. /s

We should call this the deadeye lives matter event and everyone brings a minstrel deadeye. What we shall do on reset is all 3 sides meet in one place all using sword/pistol as well as using trait payback and quick or be killed. Then ambush and thieves guild for the skills being used and then just spam #3 on the same spot it will be glorious as well do not forget to bring your painting tricks and traps too. Your votes must be counted and MARKED to REVEAL the approval of this great event!