The disciple is an elementalist that focus more on martial prowess than raw magic channeling.
Focusing on martial expertise and physical prowess, the disciple can swap weapons in combat but looses the ability to have different and unique skills in each attunment and magical attacks.
Instead, the disciple uses the elemental magic of attunements to boost its attacks and defenses and uses its weapons in martial combat instead of conduits to magic. To compensate the lack of long range magic attacks, the disciple uses a longbow to deliver his attacks from distance and physical skills to be mobile and effective in combat.
New weapon: longbow
New utility skills: physical skills
minor adept: Disciple training - Gain access to weapon swap and longbow, looses all attunement specific skills on weapons and gain general weapon skills
minor master: Speed training - Gain superspeed (3s) when you gain swiftness, gain quickness (3s) when you gain superspeed (10s ICD)
minor grandmaster: Weapon training - Weapon swap cool down is reduced and gives boons based on attunement (fire: might, air: fury, earth: protection, water: regeneration)
Instead of having one new weapon with 20 new weapon skills, the disciple gain 1 new weapon (Longbow) and new skills for each weapon. The new skills are not unique per attunement (no unique skills or independent CD), instead the skills are the same independent of attunement but with slightly different effects for each attunement. (Note: not including numbers - dmg/duration/CD -)
Dagger: Fast attacks and mobility
1: Auto-attack chain:
- Quick strike: Strike your target twice dealing extra critical dmg to foes afflicted by dmging conditions (3 targets, 130 range)
- Evasive strike: Spin around evading attacks and strike your target. If an attack is evaded, deal a condition based on attunement (A: vulnerability; F: burn; E: cripple; W: poison)
- Elemental strike: Spin back striking up to 5 opponents close to you and dealing extra effects based on attunement (A: lightening strike hits foes; F: burn foes; E: bleed foes; W: heal allies)
2: Leap strike - Jump towards your target (300 range leap finisher) dealing a strong strike and releasing elemental magic at your location creating a field (A: static; F: fire; E: smoke; W: water)
3: Evasive spin strike - Jump and spin over your target (evade frame, whirl finisher x3) striking it 3 times and dealing conditions based on attunement (A: vulnerability; F: burn; E: cripple; W: poison)
4: Throw imbued dagger - Imbue your dagger with elemental magic and throw (projectile finisher) at your target dealing an effect based on attunement (A: stun; F: AoE burn; E: Knockdown; W: Chill)
5: Elemental furry - Quickly strike opponents in an arc in front of you (7 strikes) while dealing extra effects based on attunement (A: evade, F: burn with each strike; E: reflect projectiles; W: heal allies)
Staff: Melee PBAoE and control
1: Auto-attack chain:
- Swipe: Strike foes around you (5 targets PBAoE, 130 range)
- High spin: Spin your staff high hitting nearby foes and creating an effect based on attunement (A: gain static charge; F: gain might; E: block projectiles; W: heal nearby allies)
- Low slam: Bring your staff down in a powerful slam dealing high dmg and creating a effect based on attunement (A: lightening strike at impact causes vulnerability to foes, F: fire blast burn foes around you; E: shrapnel blast bleeds foes around you; W: Ice blast chill foes around you)
2: Charged Wave - Swipe your staff in front of you creating a wave of elemental energy (300 range cone) based on attunement (A: lightening strikes foes; F: Burn foes; E: Cripple foes; W: Clear conditions from allies)
3: Spinning Elemental Wall - Spin your staff (whirling finisher) in front of you blocking attacks. For each attack blocked create and effect based on attunement (A: Gain fury and swiftness; F: cause a small explosion dealing dmg to foes around you; E: melee hits cause weakness on attacker, projectiles are reflected; W: heal allies)
4: Charged dash strike - Dash towards you foe (600 range) with elemental power delivering a uppercut swing with your staff (A: leave a static field on your path and knock back your target; F: Leave a fire field on your path and burn your target; E: cripple foes on your path and stun your target; W: leave a water field on your path and chill your target)
5: Elemental Blast - Spike your staff down into the ground releasing 3 massive blasts (blast finisher each) of elemental energy (600 radius) (A: knockback foes; F:burn and dmg foes; E: immobilize and cripple foes; W: heal and cleanse a condition from allies)
Scepter: Melee defense and counter-attack
1: Auto-attack chain:
- Bash: Hit your foe across with your scepter
- Smash: Smash your foe across dealing debilitating conditions based on attunement (A: weakness; F: Blind; E: Cripple; W: Chill)
- Crush: Deliver a powerful final blow to your foe dealing high dmg and conditions based on attunement (A: vulnerability; F: burn; E: bleed; W: poison)
2: Elemental Bash: Strike down with a powerfull attack (blast finisher) and creating a small field based on attunement (A: Static; F: fire; E: smoke; W: water)
3: Use your scepter to block incoming attacks and deliver a strong counter attack based on attunement
- Counterattack: (A: stun your target; F: cause a explosion dealing dmg and burning targets around; E: knockdown your target; W: heal allies around you)
4: Elemental aura - Focus your elemental power into your core creating an aura based on your attunement;
- Transmute your aura.
5: Elemental shield - Condense the elemental forces into a shield blocking attacks and causing special effects based on attunement (A: gain quickness for each attack blocked; F: gain might for each attack blocked; E: inflict weakness to foes that strike you; W: chill foes that attack you)
- Release the concentrated force (blast finisher) causing an effect based on attunement (A: break stun and launch foes around you; F: Clear dmging conditions and burn foes; E: clear movement impairing conditions and reflect projectiles; W: Heal and grant regeneration to allies)
Longbow Long range (1200) weapon
1: Imbue shot - Fire an arrow with imbued energy giving it special properties based on your attunement (A: Static charge extra hit; F: AoE explosion; E: Pierce; W: Heal around target)
2: Quickfire - Fire multiple arrows in succession (projectile finisher) dealing conditions based on attunement (A: Vulnerability; F: Burn; E: Bleed; W: poison)
3: Fan fire - Fire four arrows in a fan in front of you dealing conditions based on attunement, if all arrows hit the same target create a special effect (A: daze/stun; F: burn/AoE dmg; E: Cripple/Immobilize; W: Chill/Frozen stun)
4: Charged shot - Charge a shot with powerful elemental magic and fire it for devastating effect (A: Push back foes on its path and cause a massive lightening bolt on its target; F: burn foes in its path and cause a large fire explosion in its target; E: immobilize foes in its path and knockdown its target; W: heal allies in its path and clear conditions around its target)
5: Elemental tempest - Fire multiple arrows up towards the target area causing multiple hits in a large area and creating a large elemental field (A: lightening strikes the area leaves static field; F: fire explosions strikes the area leaving fire field; E: crippling shards strike the area leaving uneven ground field that pulses cripple; W: Healing arrows strike the area healing allies and leaving an ice field)
Some other time
Balance in all things (heal) - Quickly channel the power of elements to improve your physical capacity and battle prowess. Four pulses one for each element (Fire: remove 2 dmging conditions and heal for each condition removed; Air: Recover 20 endurance and heal for endurance recovered; Earth: Remove 2 movement impairing conditions and heal for each condition removed; Water: final and largest heal)
Air rush - Stunbreak, gain fury and swiftness dash forward and jump 1200 units at great speed towards your target
Earth stomp - Deliver a powerful stomp to the ground creating a seismic shockwave that block projectiles and knocks-down and cripple foes around you
Fire blast - Use fire to lunch yourself forward (900 range) to the target area, dmaging and burning foes at your launch and landing locations (blast finisher)
Ice shards - Create and quickly throw a series (4) of ice shards towards your target (projectile finisher) each shard applies chill, if all hit the same target it will be stunned
Moment of clarity (elite 30s CD) - When you activate this skill, for the next 10 seconds any attunement you use will remain active even after swapping to another attunement, enabling you to gain the benefits of multiple attunements at the same time. When all attunements are active simultaneously you gain access to "all is nothing". (For other skill purposes, such as glyphs, the active attunement is the last to be activated) After 10 seconds (if you don't use the followup skill "all is nothing) all attunements are refreshed, the skill goes into full CD and you are left in the attunement you activated last.
- All is nothing: When you activate this followup skill, you release a powerful burst of elemental energy dazing and transferring conditions to 10 foes around you, breaking stun and copying boons to 10 allies. "Moment of clarity" goes into doubled CD and all your attunements are refreshed.
TL/DR: Martial focus elementalist with long range dps as longbow, weapon swap instead of individual attunement skills, mobility, new conditions (torment and poison), and even stealth with combos. Instead of one weapon with 20 new skills, gains one weapon with 5 new skills and new skills for each old weapon (staff 5, scepter 3, dagger 5, focus 2). Staff and dagger become melee versions, scepter becomes akin to mace and focus akin to shield.