Transparency Please

Chilli.2976

I got you! New titles for the win traders!!! I mean the dude that held the number one spot with a 90% win ratio last season was damn near a 50% ratio the last time I looked. How blatant can it be and yet, they don't seem to care.

It's a shame they choose not to dedicate more resources to this mode. The gameplay is already fun but everything else needs a lot more work.

Transparency aside, they need to apply more frequent patches. They need to listen to the good players in the community instead of biased mains in forum.

@Roquen.5406 said:I mean the dude that held the number one spot with a 90% win ratio last season was kitten near a 50% ratio the last time I looked.

If you are talking about NA, don't read.If not, do you mean Birdi? I don't think he's wintrading, he is just a really good and sneaky scourge.

Yea I would really appreciate some quick updates on planned balance changes as well. Like just drop a "hey, we've just noticed that soulbeast and holo have a slight advantage in sPvP, we will focus on a better balance between sustain and damage in the next patch" - or something like that. And @Anet please continue those previews for planned changes in the next balance patch like you did in the previous ones.

@Tayga.3192 said:Transparency aside, they need to apply more frequent patches. They need to listen to the good players in the community instead of biased mains in forum.

@Roquen.5406 said:I mean the dude that held the number one spot with a 90% win ratio last season was kitten near a 50% ratio the last time I looked.

If you are talking about NA, don't read.If not, do you mean Birdi? I don't think he's wintrading, he is just a really good and sneaky scourge.

Ah, no I was referring to NA, sorry that I didn't clarify.

Add more stealth huehuehue, that’s more transparency.

Pvp in this game died un many ways right after release....Classes are to brokenly designed to play the circle cap n leave, undoubtedly they can’t add more genra of pvp...it’s staled due its limited class design.

People still have hope for pvp 6-7 years after...lol

The game is crying for team queue ranked since start and Anet never cared... nor even re-make HA nor GVG system due how broken classes were designed, it would be a mess of spamming.