Looking for a PVE Guild in NA

Shinobi.3859

Hi I am a newer player, I am on Sea of Sorrows. I play a Guardian right now. I currently have full berserker exotic gear. I am looking for a guild to teach and run fractals with. I mostly want to focus on my build and optimizing gear to accomplish my goals. I am open to learning how to raid. I have no experience. But I am here to stay so if anyone wants me I will stick around for the ride.

Message me in game.Holy Pipsqueak

Or reply here.Thank you guys for your time.

Greetings Shinobi,

It sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE family on Tarnished Coast. As long as you're on a NA-based server, you'll be able to tag along with us in our adventures. We love to help new and returning players get back on their feet. We often just wing it for the night according to what folks want to do as far as group events. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from various time zones as well.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please visit our Recruitment Listing and Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact myself, Boopsanders.6025, or Kelian Ravenwood.4130 in game and we'll do our best to answer them.

Hey! A group of us in my guild just started a beginner-level fractals group, if you'd like to join. We are in NA with a mix of players from EST to PST timezones.

The guild is called Memories of Arah (MoA). We are a casual PvX social guild that is always looking for new friends to join up with. We have quite a few new and returning players, plus a solid core of super helpful vets.

Guild missions are every friday night at 10:30PM EST. Saturday nights at 10PM we alternate between hosting a guild fun event and raids. Hero point trains are hosted just whenever we have a few members who express interest.

For WvW, most of us are on Borlis Pass but there are some others elsewhere, too.

We use discord, dont require 100% rep, and don't kick for inactivity. Let me know if interested :)

@"Shinobi.3859" said:Hi I am a newer player, I am on Sea of Sorrows. I play a Guardian right now. I currently have full berserker exotic gear. I am looking for a guild to teach and run fractals with. I mostly want to focus on my build and optimizing gear to accomplish my goals. I am open to learning how to raid. I have no experience. But I am here to stay so if anyone wants me I will stick around for the ride.

Message me in game.Holy Pipsqueak

Or reply here.Thank you guys for your time.

Hey there, we are a pretty social guild on NA.We are looking to grow and we have goals of getting enough members to do raiding.If you want more info about us, you can either check out: