[NA] looking for guild or friends

Frost.3456

New player, started a few weeks ago looking for a small guild to learn from or just some friends to play with because im tired of soloing. I like pvp and pve, trying to learn fractals so if you don't mind teaching a new player the ropes add me :)

Hey there! I'm from a WvW and Pvp guild and we would love to have you and help show you the ropes! That is our primary focus however and rarely dabble in PvE. You'd have to transfer servers to ours (Borlis Pass) but we'd be willing to help. We have had many new members who have taken to WvW so don't be afraid!

You're welcome to add me in game if you'd like but I will add you later to chat. :)

we can take you both if you want to run more fractals, and other end game contents.we play mostly for fun with guildies, but try to be as decent as we can be, not just trolling around.would be happy to play with you guys if you play active during the night.here's more info about us:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

• 5 weeks later...