LFGuild NA - Casual - PvE - PST timezone

I'm getting back into GW2, and looking to get into a guild to have a community to play with. I just picked up the expansions and am working through HoT at the moment, with PoF following that. I'm interested in PvE mostly, but would be happy to join in on some PvP and WvW (if we're on the same server) from time to time.

I'm on Darkhaven server, but am fine with any NA guild.

My goals in game:

• Get map completion on one char
  • Fully Ascended gear on one char
  • Craft a legendary
  • Maybe complete a raid?
  • Win Fashion Wars

Hey mcfadden!I'm one of the few leaders of our guild called Reborn of Embers [RISE]. Though, for WvW, we are on Tarnished Coast.

We're mostly based in EST, but we do have some people spread across other timezones such as PST or even in Australia. We're a somewhat newish guild. I say somewhat newish because about 90% are from another community and we all just decided to be crazy and make our own! At the moment, we have 71 members and are super active in-game and on discord. We do these scheduled events every week:

• PvE Open World events (event trains, meta trains, boss trains)
  • All tiers of Fractals
  • Guild Missions
  • PvP
  • WvW
  • and Raids! We offer training with the least amount of judgement as possible and we are trying to form a second weekly raid day!

As for your goals, I believe that our community can definitely help you with that. We even have a person who is dedicated in helping people with map completion. As for the rest, everyone is the guild is more than capable in helping and guiding you to get what you need. Ascended gear, legendary, and even your fashion if you want ;).

Please take a moment to check us out! Our website is https://www.rebornofembers.com/ . We do have an application process, but it's probably the simplest application you'll ever do. I hope our guild is a great fit for ya. Feel free to message or mail me in-game for additional questions.

Peureki.3647

• 1 month later...