Looking for Guild

Veltick.1320

Hey there. I run a casual, social PvE-centric guild. We don't raid at all. We focus more on the open world than instances (which is most of the game). But we pretty much do everything. We're particularly adept at helping new people learn the game, and have people in voice most of the day helping with questions and understanding. If you're interested, you can respond here. I'd be happy to help you learn the game.

@Vayne.8563 said:Hey there. I run a casual, social PvE-centric guild. We don't raid at all. We focus more on the open world than instances (which is most of the game). But we pretty much do everything. We're particularly adept at helping new people learn the game, and have people in voice most of the day helping with questions and understanding. If you're interested, you can respond here. I'd be happy to help you learn the game.

for sure send what u need to add me

y> @Veltick.1320 said:

@Vayne.8563 said:Hey there. I run a casual, social PvE-centric guild. We don't raid at all. We focus more on the open world than instances (which is most of the game). But we pretty much do everything. We're particularly adept at helping new people learn the game, and have people in voice most of the day helping with questions and understanding. If you're interested, you can respond here. I'd be happy to help you learn the game.

for sure send what u need to add me

You can add me in game by pressing Y and entering Vayne.8563 in the window on top, then hitting the plus. Then right click on my name and whisper me, or send me a mail. Iv'e already added you so you can do this even if you're on a free to play account. Look forward to hearing from you. Or I'll try to get in touch with you when I see you online.

• 2 months later...

Hey there, we are a pretty social guild on NA and we have people who try to take part in all aspects of the game. If you haven't found a place yet or you still have room for another, we would love if you checked us out.We are looking to grow and we have goals of getting enough members to do raiding.If you want more info about us, you can either check out: