Ranger LFG on ET, PvE/WvW

Hey y'all, I'm a casual-ish player looking for a guild to join! Casual-ish meaning I'm pretty laid-back but I'd love to learn more about strategy, and I love lore! I am on Erredon Terrace and the character I mostly play as is a Sylvari Ranger, she is currently at level 36, my time zone is CST, and I have experience in other MMOs. I'm open to roleplay (and I am experienced with it) but it isn't a must. I have yet to try WvW but I'm quite curious! Mostly though I'm looking for a guild that can help me find fellow players to group up with for events, dungeons, etc, and just for general camaraderie. I do have a Discord which I use every day, and do enjoy group voice chat when it's useful and possible (or even just to chat with friends while we play our own stuff, but it's cool if that's not your style). Let me know if you have any questions!

• 2 months later...

Hey there, we are a pretty social guild on NA, we are australian guild with people from all over though. We are about having a good time in whatever mode we decide to play on.For WvW, our guild is on Gate of Madness (GOM)We are looking to grow and we have goals of getting enough members to do raiding.If you want more info about us, you can either check out: