[EU] Eyes Of The Night [EOTN] is recruiting members (: (Casual guild, PvE)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I recently reinstalled the game and after not playing in a year I had no idea what I was doing lol. All I've done is got to lvl 80 so I would class myself as a new player. Was looking for folk to mostly chat and hangout with and do some pve stuff together if you guys could take in a total noob lol

@ragingpuma.4618 said:What times are your members active in? I am already in a guild but i find noone online in the daytime till around 7pm UTC. So maybe I could join and play with someone during the day while representing my other guild at night/evening.

Most of our members are online in the after (3pm - 9pm CEST). Whisper me if these times are okay for you! (:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, im a returning player. Havent played for over a year, played like 4 months before and had to quit cuz i had no time to play. Im playing from Germany 27y.o playing Mesmer, havent mastered it yet tho :). Saturdays and Sundays im free. Do you think i could join your guild?

Hi. I am returning after a few years of inactivity (stopped before HoT) and I would like to jump back in with casual guild. Though I am learning the new stuff, masteries and specializations are new to me, If you'd have me, I'd like to join.

Hi I am a returning player after a couple of years away ,I rejoined the game about a month or so ago ,I have 6 chars all level 80+so i know how to do a few things but still need help with some.if you think i'll do give me a call { thanks in advance}

• 2 weeks later...