Boulder (Rampage) in PVP

bkv.2371

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I have shadow stepped away while at close to max range so about 1900 distance and it still hit me.

They probably will rename it because when overcharged shot was going past range and people asked for a fix, anet changed the tooltip to reflect greater range lol.

My favourite part about the boulder is that it fully hits you while its still cca 400 units away from you before it even reaches your toon.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:Rampage IMO should be heavily focused on Stability and CC. That would make sense - what's the logic behind this skill having so much damage?

Because it is so easy remove the stab and fear/stun/daze/etc you during the whole rampage duration. Idk but rampage is not the thing that scares me the most in this game. Also without that elite, warrior would be completely removed from the meta.. They basically only have one decent build.

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:Because it is so easy remove the stab and fear/stun/daze/etc you during the whole rampage duration.It pulses, so even if you remove it, it will replenish itself quite quickly.

Also without that elite, warrior would be completely removed from the meta.. They basically only have one decent build.Then fix warrior in other ways instead of making it forced to take one overpowered elite?

@Tayga.3192 said:

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:Because it is so easy remove the stab and fear/stun/daze/etc you during the whole rampage duration.It pulses, so even if you remove it, it will replenish itself quite quickly.

Also without that elite, warrior would be completely removed from the meta.. They basically only have one decent build.Then fix warrior in other ways instead of making it forced to take one overpowered elite?

Maybe try to play warrior yourself and try the skill. The pulsing doesn’t last forever besides it doesn´t seem to help against certain cc. When I play warrior I get cc:d all the time during rampage. Sometimes for the whole duration. So I play mesmer instead cause it feels much stronger as a side noder.

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:

Maybe try to play warrior yourself and try the skill. The pulsing doesn’t last forever besides it doesn´t seem to help against certain cc. When I play warrior I get cc:d all the time during rampage. Sometimes for the whole duration. So I play mesmer instead cause it feels much stronger as a side noder.

Boon corrupt man. Bless that skill. Nothing beats the feeling of chain corrupting pulsing rampage stab into fear. Get feared for 10 years until they finally give up and leave rampage without having done anything useful.

@Les.4872 said:

Boon corrupt man. Bless that skill. Nothing beats the feeling of chain corrupting pulsing rampage stab into fear. Get feared for 10 years until they finally give up and leave rampage without having done anything useful.

LoL yeah and usually get killed in the process. But hey forums says it’s OP so I guess it must be true.. ^^