Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tool with Glyph of Bounty

Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting tool has different gathering capabilities underwater and on the ground with equipped Glyph of Bounty. Tool has very long cast time by itself, and still it gathers all the extra strikes only underwater, but not on the ground. And it takes ages to gather something extra on the surface.This tool is very cute, but I cannot use it cause of too long cast time only for 1 node on the ground :( Here is an example with Lotus on the ground and Coral node under water -

Plz fix this bug T_T shame that such a cute tool gathers all the extra strikes only underwater, and it's really weird.

I think you mean the Glyph of Reaping that came with the Skyscale harvesting tool. Have you tried it on land in garden patches or on harvesting nodes in a guildhall? It only harvests multiple if the nodes are quite close together, as only occasionally happens outside garden patches and the dual Winterberry nodes, for instance. I had not noticed extra range underwater.

As to the speed, I got it for the cute animation so I wouldn’t want it to be faster. :3 The molten harvesting sickle is the fastest I’ve used for single node harvesting.

No, i mean Glyph of bounty that lets you proc extra gathering strike at 33% chance. I replaced original Glyph of Reaping by this one, cause i need this extra strike. And it doesn't work right with this tool. Underwater it works almost like the Unbound Magic Harvesting Blast, but not on the ground

@NightMi.9042 said:No, i mean Glyph of bounty that lets you proc extra gathering strike at 33% chance. I replaced original Glyph of Reaping by this one, cause i need this extra strike. And it doesn't work right with this tool. Underwater it works almost like the Unbound Magic Harvesting Blast, but not on the ground

Ahh, maybe reword your original post to say extra strikes instead of extra nodes then? That is why I had assumed you meant the Glyph of Reaping glyph that the tool came with.Did you submit a bug report?

@VDAC.2137 said:Ahh, maybe reword your original post to say extra strikes instead of extra nodes then? That is why I had assumed you meant the Glyph of Reaping glyph that the tool came with.Did you submit a bug report?Done. thanks for correcting me) Yes, sure, and support advised me to post here too.

@"Linken.6345" said:Well if you were as lucky on the coral node getting 4 strikes instead of 1 we would have seen you harvest it at the same speed as that land one.

nah, on the ground you wait for the whole cast time only for one item, then you start another one. Underwater you gather all 3 items with only ONE cast time, though for 4th one you need to cast one more time. And I showed you on the video that coral proced one extra strike "Coral orb" and "Coral tentacle", so it's not just 1 item

@NightMi.9042 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Well if you were as lucky on the coral node getting 4 strikes instead of 1 we would have seen you harvest it at the same speed as that land one.

nah, on the ground you wait for the whole cast time only for one item, then you start another one. Underwater you gather all 3 items with only ONE cast time, though for 4th one you need to cast one more time. And I showed you on the video that coral proced one extra strike "Coral orb" and "Coral tentacle", so it's not just 1 item

EditI see what your talking about now that do seem odd.

@Linken.6345 said:You can only gather coral nodes 1 time there is no 3 times.You were lucky on the land one and got to harvest it 1 time + 3 more bonus times, normaly it would be 1 time with a 33% of bonus item on that 1 strike then no more.

Man, I got you, I know about gathering nodes and etc. If you read carefully, would notice that i wrote that only with Glyph of Bounty/Item booster which give 33% chance for extra strike this tool is working wrong underwater vs on the ground. But still you say it would take the same time as it takes on the ground if I was lucky for more procs. You are completely wrong. I wasted 4 full cast times on the land for 4 items and would waste only 1 cast time for 3 items underwater. Underwater cast time even goes faster than the one on the ground. That's what I am talking about. Tools mustn't work differently on the ground and underwater, it's not mining tool. My other tools work fine both underwater and underground, but this one does not. I posted it so the devs know about the issue.

edit. Glad you understand now^^ Maybe my english is too bad sometimes. cheers.