PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any information on the fix for this? Or is this yet another thing Anet can't talk about?

How many weeks does it take?

Perhaps interns shouldn't be the only people doing any work.

We all know if this in any way impacted PvE, there would be a fix within a day.

@Vicariuz.1605 said:Is there any information on the fix for this? Or is this yet another thing Anet can't talk about?

Yeah this is getting extremely frustrating. To the point that I can't bother to login anymore. I mean what's the point of playing a game that only frustrates you. First you loose -60 points in ranked due to the broken matchmaking engine (and/or AFKpeople/cheaters/win traders/etc). Then when you want to win it back you get thrown out of the game due to the queue not working.

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:

@Vicariuz.1605 said:Is there any information on the fix for this? Or is this yet another thing Anet can't talk about?

Yeah this is getting extremely frustrating. To the point that I can't bother to login anymore. I mean what's the point of playing a game that only frustrates you. First you loose -60 points in ranked due to the broken matchmaking engine (and/or AFKpeople/cheaters/win traders/etc). Then when you want to win it back you get thrown out of the game due to the queue not working.

It's laughable to imagine this happening in PvE. Could you fathom how quickly it would be fixed if people couldn't get into raids?