Request from a Dev

Roquen.5406

Hi,

Can one of the devs on the Anet team please stream themselves playing a full season of PvP. Just the bare minimum of 120 games for the season should suffice. That way you can show all us crazy players that we are wrong. That your mode is in fact working as intended, matches are even and balanced and fun for all. And that the overall state of pvp is healthy. Thank you in advance.

I know of only 1 Dev that plays actively and that is Ben P. He has also answered this type of call before (although a Slightly different challenge). He was asked to climb solo in a ranked season. He climbed silver to plat on a core warrior.

The game mode is actually pretty fine. It's you people, the players, who are the problem.

The devs are having a hard time fixing you, and I don't blame them.

@bladezero.9470 said:I know of only 1 Dev that plays actively and that is Ben P. He has also answered this type of call before (although a Slightly different challenge). He was asked to climb solo in a ranked season. He climbed silver to plat on a core warrior.

The game mode is actually pretty fine. It's you people, the players, who are the problem.

The devs are having a hard time fixing you, and I don't blame them.

So, are you a robot? What do you eat? Do you sleep? Or do you include yourself as part of the problem? Look at how toxic your post is when I posed a simple request.

What does climbing silver to plat have anything to do with the overall health of this mode? At this point I would once again pin you as the toxic one here.

Also, don’t you think it’s a problem if the game mode is so bad that only a single dev actually plays it? Don’t you think that’s telling of the state of the mode itself?

I would suggest not to Provoke-Intimidate Anet because they can close this thread with severe infractions.

(It's my Respect to Anet that is all and I encourage others to do the same)- They do know the state of the game and there are better ways to encourage them to do so)

-As always, I'm all for the healthy state for the game- that will never change