Remove link from Blackgate

@Optimator.3589 said:tbh, I think giving FC a fat link like JQ is going to be every bit as problematic. If FC continues to manipulate PPT to stay in T2 as they have been, T2 will become as cancerous as T1, so servers will be trying to stay in T3. Not a good situation.

Yep im on JQ. It sucks at the moment. Completely unbalanced, no fights just a karma train. Really hope we get T1 next week so we can get some action.

How do you think TC feels this week? We literally got crushed last week in T2, and what did Anet do, they put us as 4th overall so back in T2. There isn't even a parallel universe where we are still a competitive T2 server. We should be roughly blue in T3 every week. Hope Anet pulls their collective heads out with a loud pop soon.

@Ubi.4136 said:How do you think TC feels this week?Just imagine what YB+SOR players are feeling.

We've already lived through 2 months of this piss-poor link to each other, people have been at each other's throats (and many SOR players who logged in regularly are MIA now because of how bad the link is). YB simply doesn't have much numbers beyond NA and late NA and SOR is just a handful of pugs with one big guild and a couple of small roaming guilds. The two servers are totally ill-fitted for each other.

And to add insult to injury, now FC+JQ just spawn-camping us with map queues relentlessly. YB+SOR can't even hang with TC and NSP most of the time, but we're expected to deal with FC+JQ? What a freaking joke this game mode is.

Looks like two months of simply logging in to do my dailies and get through my diamond chests each week. Some of the worst links and match ups I've seen in recent times. I really want some of whatever the person who dreamed this crap up is smoking because I'm sure unhappy and the stuff he/she has to be smoking must be the bomb....

@Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 said:Remove link from blackgate

And at the same time remove their huge gem sales on relink day? No way !

Honestly, IMO one of the main reasons why BG is great, not just numbers and zone coverage, is because BG has very good scout support. These scouts are dedicated to their roles because the Tags there respect them, unlike many servers i have been to where commanders or their minions shouted and blamed the scouts and roamers for their failures.

WvW is strucutured for:

Big server VS medium VS almost empty or much smaller than the other 2...

Links have helped Anet to achieve that as well to pair in same color server that play at same timezone VS servers tgat play at diferent timezone.

Workign as intended....

IF BG has to many players in that match it is due BG received a link to become the "most populous server" of that match.....

^this promotes players to buy gems and change servers, ktrain against smaller servers, other smaller servers m8 have a change to ktrain as well when other servers possible have a population drop, theres several anti fight behavior with the current system, as well less 3 way happening wich results on less skill lag.

Everything has its logic to happen, pitty it isnt on the best of the intentions.

As i said before.. game workign has intended.

Lop Sided fights are 0 fun for anyone. I have been on both sides of that fence, it is no fun, and I simply just log out go pve or do something else. Spawn Camping is just stupid. Steam rolling a smaller server frustrates me, jesus, let them have there keep at least and give them something to do.

It isn't fun when you are dominating 'cause that usually mean the other server are asleep and wait for weekly reset, you run around without anything to fightIt isn't fun when your server is inactive 'cause they don't want to deal with other server blob bigger than their everytimeThat is mostly my WvW experience, number balancing is an illusion