No Drooburt Daily?

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Most people complained about Drooburt always taking and never offering anything in return. I think it's good that he isn't always part of the festival dailies.

FYI we are always partially scammed by him, as there is always some sort of reward, whether AP or something else.(he's still a thief, of course)

Can you call it scammed if he never offers us anything in return to begin with? Beggar? yes. Scammer? I don't know.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Most people complained about Drooburt always taking and never offering anything in return. I think it's good that he isn't always part of the festival dailies.

FYI we are always
partially
scammed by him, as there is always some sort of reward, whether AP or something else.(he's still a thief, of course)

Can you call it scammed if he never offers us anything in return to begin with? Beggar? yes. Scammer? I don't know.

He's asking for goods under false pretenses. I call that a scam.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

FYI we are always
partially
scammed by him, as there is always some sort of reward, whether AP or something else.(he's still a thief, of course)

He's asking for goods under false pretenses. I call that a scam.

I never give droobert anything so I don't know what reasons he gives for needing things.