GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Crystal Black.8190 said:Can we get the deathly shoulder skins back? According to the wiki they were obtainable once as a drop from black lion chests during Halloween 2012 and never returned. Can you put them back in the chests in an upcoming cycle or sell them as a triple skin pack in the store that contains the avian, bull and human skull variant at once?

That would be awesome! I would gladly pay gems for the avian skull mantle!

I wonder why there isn't an easily achieveable horse mount that has literally nothing special about it for people who are just starting out in the game. This could be a mount you could purchase with 10g from any heart vendor in all the low level tyria maps. I'd imagine this plain mount could have all sorts of cool skins since horses are pretty versatile animals. It could have a pinto skin, appaloosa skin, buckskin skin, a donkey skin, zebra skin, an armored horse skin, and if you wanted to go further, you could even make a magical stag skin for it. I would highly suggest unicorn skin, since... well, everybody loves unicorns.I'd imagine that it could also have a short speed boost ability to where it could go faster so long as you're holding spacebar. Sort of like the skimmer's hovering ability except it would be used for speed instead of hovering. I admit, I'm taking inspiration from ESO in this concept.If they do make a horse mount, I hope that they try their best to base the animations off of real horses. They already do a wonderful job with basing animations off of real animals, so I have no doubt they would do amazing at this.I understand if most of you are against this idea. I can see people thinking this mount to be a waste of a keybind. But think of cosmetic purposes. Everyone loves cosmetics. Imagine being a knight in shining armor who rides a trusty steed. Or a young girl adventurer with her beloved unicorn companion. Or even, a nature-loving sylvari riding the white stag of their dreams.So many possibilities...

I wanted to add another idea for a future mount pack. Elemental Skins. We are missing Water, Wind, lava (instead of fire maybe), Earth.I think an Water/Wind elemental mount pack would be great. One that with different colors could possibly look like another element.

I would love a MECHA Mount Pack first, but an elemental one would be nice.

I'm sure this has been mentioned ,but could we get some new faces (and maybe hairstyles) for all the races? We haven't had any for awhile ,and I personally wouldn't mind seeing some new ones come out. Take your time though ,and make them good. No copying ,and pasting stuff lol.

Just wanted to buy two mountskins after getting the springer...aaand both are not available because the mount adoption license was retired from the gemstore. :/Does that mean, I won't ever have access to many mount skins?

At least half of the mountskins I'd buy (e.g. Dreadnought Raptor, Arid Hammerhead, Elonian Jackalope, Windyspot, etc) are not availabe for purchase.It's like you don't want money, Anet.

@Siferian.4726 said:I wonder why there isn't an easily achieveable horse mount that has literally nothing special about it for people who are just starting out in the game. This could be a mount you could purchase with 10g from any heart vendor in all the low level tyria maps. I'd imagine this plain mount could have all sorts of cool skins since horses are pretty versatile animals. It could have a pinto skin, appaloosa skin, buckskin skin, a donkey skin, zebra skin, an armored horse skin, and if you wanted to go further, you could even make a magical stag skin for it. I would highly suggest unicorn skin, since... well, everybody loves unicorns.I'd imagine that it could also have a short speed boost ability to where it could go faster so long as you're holding spacebar. Sort of like the skimmer's hovering ability except it would be used for speed instead of hovering. I admit, I'm taking inspiration from ESO in this concept.If they do make a horse mount, I hope that they try their best to base the animations off of real horses. They already do a wonderful job with basing animations off of real animals, so I have no doubt they would do amazing at this.I understand if most of you are against this idea. I can see people thinking this mount to be a waste of a keybind. But think of cosmetic purposes. Everyone loves cosmetics. Imagine being a knight in shining armor who rides a trusty steed. Or a young girl adventurer with her beloved unicorn companion. Or even, a nature-loving sylvari riding the white stag of their dreams.So many possibilities...

I like the idea, only would have the default mount be a doylak, since they seem more fitting in Tyria, with other options such as horse and stag as skins.

This 1000 times - bring permanently (or at least cycle all within 2-3 weeks timeframe) all mount skins and most of the outfits. Time-gating cosmetics is kitten loss for you and kills the game enjoyment for us. Noone wants that, I'm sure (well, "noone", apart from Steam/Gog/Epic and bunch of game studios...).

@"Derdzvero.7051" said:This 1000 times - bring permanently (or at least cycle all within 2-3 weeks timeframe) all mount skins and most of the outfits. Time-gating cosmetics is kitten loss for you and kills the game enjoyment for us. Noone wants that, I'm sure (well, "noone", apart from Steam/Gog/Epic and bunch of game studios...).

As has been outlined in other threads, there are good reasons to not have everything available in the Gem store all the time. As a recent example, I bought the raven helm and mantle when they were brought back although I don’t currently have a character these work on, but I like the armor pieces and don’t know when they might be available again, so now I have them. Whereas if everything were available all the time, I would wait to buy them at such a time as I had a character who could use them and instead bought one of the items I know I want for current characters (certain glider and mount skins). With the current model, one is enticed to buy it while it’s available at the same time that it’s not competing with every other option.

TL;DR Limited availability makes us buy more, actually, as a whole if not individually.

But I do agree I would like the older items to cycle more regularly, especially the various mount skin sets and packs!

you have the new skyscale skins offered for 2000 gems, but I don't see anywhere to buy JUST the branded skyscale skin, which all I really want. well, that and the branded roller beetle, but I don't think 400 gems for either one isn't too much to ask, instead of paying 2k for something I know I won't use.

@Valandil Dragonhart.2371 said:you have the new skyscale skins offered for 2000 gems, but I don't see anywhere to buy JUST the branded skyscale skin, which all I really want. well, that and the branded roller beetle, but I don't think 400 gems for either one isn't too much to ask, instead of paying 2k for something I know I won't use.

I really only like two of them (like in the Warclaw pack, which I didn't buy) so would like them available separately too. Sadly, that won't happen.

@"Tobias.8632" said:A "raider" mini that starts screaming when there's a necromancer within 1200 rangeAn interactable mini would be fantastic while my computer suffers for running it lol.I'd love to see mini animals or characters mimic fighting alongside you even if they don't actually do damage or get hurt. It'd be great fun to just watch my mini Trahearne attempt to punt kick an enemy with his old necro weapons or use Caladbolg and be glitchy. Or see the baby animals be defensive or scurry around the chara's feet. Would be a nightmare for animating though...

The one and only warclaw set must have done well or you wouldn't be doing this with the skyscale. But you may be underestimating the impact of having only one skin set. Like the warclaw, I won't be buying this set. Not feeling like I'm getting value for my money. I've suggested this in page ~200 of gem store suggestions but...

Complete the sets! Forget this select mount nonsense, forget this lame 5 pack of 3 different colored mounts. You have all the inspiration you need for me to buy at least 5 complete sets of mounts. Complete the sets you already started!

1. Add a roller beetle, warclaw and skyscale to the exo-suit pack.
  2. Charge 4000 gems for the whole set. Discount us 500 each for the ones we already have. 500 gems is a great deal, much better than the 700 mount select, and still more than the original 400 gems per mount skin.
  3. Repeat and profit! Awakened, mad realm, shiverpeaks, keep going.

Better yet, add more sets with some of the already awesome skins you have! A full dreadnought set? I'd buy that day one. A full exhalted, primeval or star set? Ditto. Even bioluminescent, that looks cool, make a full set, I'll buy that too.

Get me the models and images for the existing mounts, I'll make the skins myself if I have to.