(Veteran player complaining noises)

Rouien.5234

I remember when Heart of Thorn first came out and when a few weeks after condis got out of control. Like, it was so bad that when playing my support guardian I was running 'Save Yourself', used it during a mid fight and got an exclamation mark of bleeds, poison and confusion..

And as I looked for a place to go lay down right before my .5 seconds of resistance went away, drowning in conditions with no help in sight, I thought to myself..

"Well, at least pvp won't get worse from here."Coming back now, it looks like I played myself.

@sephiroth.4217 said:lmao I did the same in a WvW zerg once then realized my fatal error of judgment.

dont use shouts on guard, they are extremely out dated.

I can understand what you mean about power creep but before you throw the towel in I suggest updating your builds.

I've tried updating my build but the problem still remains there, unfortunately. As much as I would like to think just running an overpowered build will help mitigate the frustration or the reality of how bad the power creep has , that's not gonna happen.

@"Rouien.5234" said:I remember when Heart of Thorn first came out and when a few weeks after condis got out of control. Like, it was so bad that when playing my support guardian I was running 'Save Yourself', used it during a mid fight and got an exclamation mark of bleeds, poison and confusion..

And as I looked for a place to go lay down right before my .5 seconds of resistance went away, drowning in conditions with no help in sight, I thought to myself..

"Well, at least pvp won't get worse from here."Coming back now, it looks like I played myself.

This format should be a thing by the way.

unfortunately, in theory, the moment this becomes a meme it will be done poorly.

@Rouien.5234 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:lmao I did the same in a WvW zerg once then realized my fatal error of judgment.

dont use shouts on guard, they are extremely out dated.

I can understand what you mean about power creep but before you throw the towel in I suggest updating your builds.

I've tried updating my build but the problem still remains there, unfortunately. As much as I would like to think just running an overpowered build will help mitigate the frustration or the reality of how bad the power creep has , that's not gonna happen.

Well atleast you did what most wont and thats you tried.