Curious, WvW fans, do you want any new gameplay features? If so What?

@"Knighthonor.4061" said:Balance doent exist unless all classes and builds are the same

(snip text)

Not enterilly true, gw1 had many builds for evrything even non meta that actualloy if well played could defeat meta groups and yet it was required way more understanding of what hapenning than actually Gw2 needs.On gw1 a team of echo invokers could be killable , Echo invokers required decent team cordination spike and awereness to play with, a team of explosive mesmers aka the last survivor could be countered by a split and so on, there was no classes "plays the same" even with the 2nd profession skills to choose from, well, bunny thumpers and Ogres(W/R) warriors could be a bit close on gameplay like classes are nowadays in gw2, the game was far far more balanced that gw2 is, even on pve aspects.

your Open field base building could be fun if a guid captured a ground area and choosed from a serie of towers design to built, hehehe.

Imagine Anet selling tower/keeps models in the gem store LOL. :] to donate to your guild that model.

@Jski.6180 said:(snip)GW1 was a simpler game balanced more for pvp.(snip)

That would solve Gw2 problems.....and would make gw2 a much much better game in all game modes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched Arenanet squander WvW by poorly implementing potentially good content and by ignoring community feedback/concerns on said content. I've watched map queues shrink every reset.I log into the game less than three times a week to WvW with my guild, and sometimes don't even feel like doing that. Anet can add whatever they want, I don't have anymore faith in them.