Are there any boosters for PvP ranks?

Fenom.9457

@crepuscular.9047 said:nope, just reward track... heck, PvP rank is nothing compared to WvW, dont need booster

ranked 54 with 198.5 hoursWvW, ranked 544 with 800+ hours ?

at my rate, Mistforeged Glorious Heroes Armor in 400 hoursMistforged Triumph Armor in 3000 hours ? I'll be ?

But all the boosters work in WvW. Trying to level pvp just feels so slow in comparison because each individual level takes forever. WvW make ultimately be longer but its more levels so feels fast and fun. PvP is getting to be an annoying grind

@Fenom.9457 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:nope, just reward track... heck, PvP rank is nothing compared to WvW, dont need booster

at my rate, Mistforeged Glorious Heroes Armor in 400 hoursMistforged Triumph Armor in 3000 hours ? I'll be ?

But all the boosters work in WvW. Trying to level pvp just feels so slow in comparison because each individual level takes forever. WvW make ultimately be longer but its more levels so feels fast and fun. PvP is getting to be an annoying grind

really? my experience is the opposite, WvW is a horrendous grind to 2000 to unlock, PvP is 1/8 of the time to unlock; hence I'm going for PvP's premium legendary armor

@crepuscular.9047 said:

really? my experience is the opposite, WvW is a horrendous grind to 2000 to unlock, PvP is 1/8 of the time to unlock; hence I'm going for PvP's premium legendary armor

Yeah the ultimate time may be lower, but if feels terribly lengthier because you dont level as often. Plus with WvW you can boost to several hundred times the base percent

@Fenom.9457 said:

Yeah the ultimate time may be lower, but if feels terribly lengthier because you dont level as often. Plus with WvW you can boost to several hundred times the base percent

the reward tracks are so much faster though