PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065"

Fyi, in hope that this may help. So i got this bug around noon today and so i took a break from my computer for a few mins then i came back and my screen had the message "you have been removed from que" followed by another error message that disconnected me into the log in screen. I went back in on the same toon and the que worked. It was like these errors happened intentionally to fix the problem for me.

@Cal Cohen.3527 said:To everyone still having problems: What behavior are you seeing when trying to queue?Is there a particular error message that pops up?Does the banner update to show that you're in Ranked, but has no indication of queue time?Is the button just completely unresponsive?

Any additional info you can provide will help us debug the issue. Thanks

the button is completely unresponsive for me

@hypersonic.6785 said:i cant queue in ranked or unranked.. pls help, the same issue for me

UPDATE:as of right now i can queue againSTEPS I HAVE TAKEN :logged in to diffrent charecter and tried queuing (not worked)logged in to diffrent charecter and tried to queue after changing PVE maps ( not worked)*logged in to a charecter with incompleted PVE map (21%) and fiinished some heart (NOW IT WORKED), i CAN queue on the ranked and unranked.OTHER STUFF I HAD IN MIND BEFORE IT WORKEDtry this meathod , if you dont have incompleted map then do some daily path of fire hearts or heart of thorn hearts(living world hearts), or try doing events (example:silverwaste meta or something like that)

@hypersonic.6785 said:

@hypersonic.6785 said:i cant queue in ranked or unranked.. pls help, the same issue for me

UPDATE:as of right now i can queue againSTEPS I HAVE TAKEN :
logged in to diffrent charecter and tried queuing (not worked)
logged in to diffrent charecter and tried to queue after changing PVE maps ( not worked)*logged in to a charecter with incompleted PVE map (21%) and fiinished some heart (NOW IT WORKED), i CAN queue on the ranked and unranked.OTHER STUFF I HAD IN MIND BEFORE IT WORKEDtry this meathod , if you dont have incompleted map then do some daily path of fire hearts or heart of thorn hearts(living world hearts), or try doing events (example:silverwaste meta or something like that)

Pretty sure this is all just a coincidence. I've had this happen off and on lately and it just starts working again when it wants to. No number of logging off/logging on/restarting the game/switching characters/changing maps/etc. has ever made a difference for me.

that might be true that my situation might be just chance... i think anet is reducing the pvp server reservation and replacing it with other game modes..(pve or wvw), just a theory though, who knows, they might even stop supporting this game mode, if they do that i might want to download KURTZPEL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...