Hidden Thief Bugged

ParanoidKami.2867

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:Already reported this but just thought I would let everyone know Hidden Thief is bugged. It says 50% extra movement in stealth but it's actually 25%. I'm probably one of the few Shadow Arts Thieves out there so this won't affect many people but it's still annoying.

How did you figured this? Did you test this? If so, how?

The reason I ask is that I use Hidden Thief and it seems to work as intended.

One way to test this is to do it with another Thief. You trait for Hidden Thief, then the other Thief equips Signet of Shadows. If you are moving the same speed in stealth, then you are correct that it only grants 25%, otherwise it might have been due to some unforeseen factors.

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:Already reported this but just thought I would let everyone know Hidden Thief is bugged. It says 50% extra movement in stealth but it's actually 25%. I'm probably one of the few Shadow Arts Thieves out there so this won't affect many people but it's still annoying.

One way to test this is to do it with another Thief. You trait for Hidden Thief, then the other Thief equips Signet of Shadows. If you are moving the same speed in stealth, then you are correct that it only grants 25%, otherwise it might have been due to some unforeseen factors.

I did some test earlier and I found it to be the same as 25% movement speed It could be from some other factors(like being in combat how it slows you down) but I'd rather just submit a ticket to be safe.

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:

1) Go into a non-major city PvE map so you don't get mastery speed buff2) Equip Signet of Shadows and trait for Hidden Thief3) Hit some random monster to get into combat so it slows you down to in-combat speed4) Stealth and run away5) When stealth ends and you go the same speed it means its the same speed as your passive 25%. If stealth ends and you're slower than you were in stealth you had the 50% speed buff

When you're trying to backstab someone and they have swiftness they can just run in a straight line and be out of your range. You have a bit of a window if you're already close enough unless they dodge roll. Super annoying.