GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

what do those threads have to do with completing previous set packages? The two threads you linked are complaints. This thread is a suggestion to complete seasonal mount sets like Halloween, shiverpeaks, wintersday ect. It's also making a suggestion to continue some of the licence sets like the Exalted and Primeval.

@Zephyr.5382 said:Couldn't agree more! I'm annoyed that, 427 days after the release of the exo-suit mounts pack, I still don't have an exo-suit roller beetle to match the rest of my mounts!

Omg this. It's fashion wars people. I have the exo suit outfit, perfectly matches MOST of my mounts. The last 3 are an itch I can't scratch. I glare at my boring unmatchy skyscale every day. I really love the mount too, so much better than the bunny or griffon.

If you equip the Noble Count outfit on a human female, you can see she's wearing very traditional high heels under the dress.

I'd love if that high heel look could be a purchasable option on the gem store (so that I could change other shoes in-game to look like high heels on custom made outfits).

what do those threads have to do with completing previous set packages? The two threads you linked are complaints. This thread is a suggestion to complete seasonal mount sets like Halloween, shiverpeaks, wintersday ect. It's also making a suggestion to continue some of the licence sets like the Exalted and Primeval.

It's related to those two other threads, that's why, whomever resurrected this thread was because of the Skyscale....which those other two threads are about...people might not like it when others don't use the search function but it's better than resurrecting an old thread...necroing a thread isn't ideal either.

So let me get this straight:

We have sylvari, the plant people.

We have plant-like armor sets too (cultural armor, sets from TA dungeon etc).

We have plant-like weapons as well (warden weapons, TA dungeon weapons, dreamthistle skins etc etc).

We have a plant-like glider (floral glider skin), and we have plant-like backpacks too (desert rose, the wayfarer's henge etc etc etc)

We even have a sylvari pod mail carrier, a sylvari pet for rangers, and a few distinctively floral finishers like thornroot or toxic offshoot.

Do you know where I'm going with this? There is one extremely important thing that we don't have.

Mounts. I want a complementary set of sylvari/plant themed homegrown mounts. In one package. I don't care it doesn't make sense, the ultrashiny star themed mounts also don't make sense. And yes - with Skyscale. Make my ultimate sylvari main character something more than... well, a Dream. (HA! Get it?! Sylvari - The Dream! ...I'll see myself out.)