When is the next anet chat happening?

@Dami.5046 said:I don't remember even seeing a feedback thread and i wanted to sing the praises of that last cut scene. They had guild chats on twitch.

They used to do these forum chats where ppl post questions and devs answer them. They didnt do one for war eternal and i was curious if that was communicated or postponed or smth.

If it is a one person innitiative and that innitiative stopped then i guess that show the biggest issue with anet's communication.

@zealex.9410 said:

@Dami.5046 said:I don't remember even seeing a feedback thread and i wanted to sing the praises of that last cut scene. They had guild chats on twitch.

They used to do these forum chats where ppl post questions and devs answer them. They didnt do one for war eternal and i was curious if that was communicated or postponed or smth.

If it is a one person innitiative and that innitiative stopped then i guess that show the biggest issue with anet's communication.

yep I know and they also used to ask for feedback. But along came the skyscale, i guess :pensive: