Remember Swiss Tournaments?

I know this isn't a game changing feature for the majority of the PvP community (including me) and I don't want to bash any pvp devs with this. They (or that one guy) are probably doing their best with very little resources.

It's just frustrating how this company treats their product right now. Especially when the actual combat system is the only thing that makes this game worthwhile. This gamemode as a whole needs some love, since pve is just pressing F 200 times for collections anyway in 2019 and beyond.

@Gamadorn.2670 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:The combat system is what keeps me playing.. And that 1 friend that Anet allowed me to play with.

xheSXOA.jpg

Swiss tournament is direly needed though. For like how many years now?

Tried that.....I was told to go to ranked....

gO RaNkED iF yoU wAnNa TryHaRDgO uNRanKeD iF yOu WaNT tEAmPlAy

cause both those things are mutually exclusive, obviously.

@Megametzler.5729 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:The combat system is what keeps me playing.. And that 1 friend that Anet allowed me to play with.

xheSXOA.jpg

Swiss tournament is direly needed though. For like how many years now?

Unranked is a 4v5 for 9/10 matches. Its not even competitive when there are full 5 man teams either because people are doing unranked for dailies or trying builds. Its a legit waste of time and comparable to hot join rooms where one side is the predetermined winner.

No thanks.