Please unbind holographic minis

I just got a Mini Holographic Branded Minotaur from a Dragon Coffer. Which is great, except I already have it from the first Dragon Bash (along with the Mini Holographic Colossus) so this mini is useless to me.

What I'd really like to do, and what I expected to be able to do now they're RNG drops from an in-game source, is sell it to someone who doesn't have one yet and wants it via the TP, but because it's still account bound as a hold-over from when it was a gem store purchase that's not possible.

Please can this and the others in the set (Mini Holographic Corrupted Wolf & Mini Holographic Axe-Wielding Destroyer) get updated to be tradable instead of account bound?

Or make it easier to exchange for something else.

For example... maybe one mini for 100 zhaitaffy or four minis for a jorbreaker.If the wiki's drop rate data is representative, about 4 minis drop in every 1000 coffers, which is comparable to the rate at which Jorbreakers appear. (That would increase the jorbreaker faucet by 20-25% and the zhaitaffy faucet by about 10-15%, if everyone converted.)

That would also be an acceptable solution for people who have minis they don't want. Not so much for people who want them and have no luck with RNG though.

Also I suspect it would be more work for Anet than changing their status from account bound to tradable. They've done it before when minis have moved from gem store items to in-game rewards. The Mini Snowman, Festive Golem and Infinirarium for example, and if I remember correctly at least one of those was updated after being added to Wintersday gifts rather than being changed at the same time.

@"Danikat.8537" said:That would also be an acceptable solution for people who have minis they don't want. Not so much for people who want them and have no luck with RNG though.Sure. It depends on ANet meant for these to be rarely available or just to be rare drops.

Also I suspect it would be more work for Anet than changing their status from account bound to tradable.Yes, it would be.I think it's more a matter of what ANet intended the value of these drops to be: something special for those who get lucky? Or another commodity?

Of course, it's more likely that they just looked for Dragon Bash related items for filling the coffers with more variety and forgot to consider the binding. (In which case: removing the binding would be the "best" solution.)

@mmkstarr.8935 said:

@shimgrin.7062 said:Yeah, let us exchange minis with whoever we want

So, minis can't be traded?

Most minis can be traded, but some are account bound - usually ones from the gem store and achievements. The holographic minis were originally a gem store pack so it made sense for them to be account bound. But now they're random drops from dragon coffers it would be more in-line with other minis, and less frustrating for players, if they were tradable.