Delete plz

Fawx.9064

Hi there. Everything we have planned will take place in the evenings, probably from 17h00 GMT or so. Activity will obviously be up on the weekends, but even then, we plan to keep all planned activities in the evenings. :)

HeyI am a returning Player and started to play GW2 again 3 weeks ago.

Currently I am still pretty busy with everything I missed in the last years (left shortly after HoT release) but would like to learn more and especially learn fractals.I have 4 80 chars and currently playing my Revenant as my main char.

I'd like to apply if you are still searching.

@Joneleth.5071 said:HeyI am a returning Player and started to play GW2 again 3 weeks ago.

Currently I am still pretty busy with everything I missed in the last years (left shortly after HoT release) but would like to learn more and especially learn fractals.I have 4 80 chars and currently playing my Revenant as my main char.

I'd like to apply if you are still searching.

@"Edgar.4237" said:I'm also interested in joining

Hi there guys/gals. We'd be happy to have you. Please hop onto our discord - https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg, so that an officer can get some info from you, and we can get you invited :)

Hi, me and my wife just returned in game and we are soon hitting 80 with fresh professions . We have a lot to catch up that we have missed but we would love to join a guild like the one you are describing. We are mature that we desire to play in a non toxic environment and achieve some goals in PVE end game. I am leveling a mesmer planning to make him a chrono and my wife is having an ele. We would like to apply if you are still recruiting :)

@"Burning Angel.2931" said:Hi, me and my wife just returned in game and we are soon hitting 80 with fresh professions . We have a lot to catch up that we have missed but we would love to join a guild like the one you are describing. We are mature that we desire to play in a non toxic environment and achieve some goals in PVE end game. I am leveling a mesmer planning to make him a chrono and my wife is having an ele. We would like to apply if you are still recruiting :)

We'd love to have you. Please pop onto our discord (https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg) so that we can get you sorted. :)

What days and times do you typically do raids? And how do you feel about people who want to join in when they can but can't commit to being online at a consistent time?

I'm available almost any time on Monday, but ideally not 6-8pm GMT/BST. Then typically after 8pm (but could be any time after 6:30 with some planning) on other week nights and almost any time at the weekend. But things are highly variable for me - some days I could be online all evening and others I won't be home at all so unfortunately I can't commit to always making it for a regular raid night.

I meet all your other requirements, I have 5 professions at level 80: ele (2x elites), engi (2x elites), ranger (2x elites), thief & warrior (no elites on these but I could get them easily) all in exotic/ascended and I can change stats as needed. I'm willing to play whatever works, although I'll need notice to change stats, especially for HoT/PoF stats. I've done a few raids before but not many and I'd really like the opportunity to do more.

@Danikat.8537 said:What days and times do you typically do raids? And how do you feel about people who want to join in when they can but can't commit to being online at a consistent time?

I'm available almost any time on Monday, but ideally not 6-8pm GMT/BST. Then typically after 8pm (but could be any time after 6:30 with some planning) on other week nights and almost any time at the weekend. But things are highly variable for me - some days I could be online all evening and others I won't be home at all so unfortunately I can't commit to always making it for a regular raid night.

Yup, I have the same problem--my gaming schedule is quite variable. I only play a revenant, but I have 4 different builds with ascended level equipment for it. I've never done raids, and only T1 and 2 fractals, but my AR is maxed. Do you post a PvE schedule?

Hi, I'm interested!Came back from a ~2 year break and looking for people to play with. I'm very experienced with fractals (including 99cm) except for the newer fractals or 100cm. I also used to raid alot back in the days doing W1-W4 and having decent experience there.Usually I play ele most of the time, but in the past I've played a lot of Thief/Mesmer as well. I have several fully ascended gear sets.Hope to hear from you :)

@DaPiePiece.4981 said:Hey, do you have a spot for a power boon chrono in raid training?

@"DesiRe.1348" said:Hi, I'm interested!Came back from a ~2 year break and looking for people to play with. I'm very experienced with fractals (including 99cm) except for the newer fractals or 100cm. I also used to raid alot back in the days doing W1-W4 and having decent experience there.Usually I play ele most of the time, but in the past I've played a lot of Thief/Mesmer as well. I have several fully ascended gear sets.Hope to hear from you :)

Hi there guys. We'd be happy to have both of you. Please pop onto our discord so an officer can have a quick chat, and then we can get you an invite. :)

https://discord.gg/bkHrBgg

See you soon!

• 2 months later...