No Core Swap?

Shifty.4985

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:Hi all, I checked in on this, and the event is scheduled to begin this evening at 6:00 PM PDT, and will end next Friday, July 12, at the same time. If you need help converting to your own time zone, you can use this tool.

Why not write that in the announcements?https://www.guildwars2.com/de/news/coming-soon-wvw-core-swap-special-event/

All asume it will be like always and with the reset. That would be 8pm CET.Since the german announcement tells the same date like the english one.You really faild with the translation team. In germany it will start 06.07.2019 not 05.07......

Still feels like anet overslept it and now try to use excuses.

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:Hi all, I checked in on this, and the event is scheduled to begin this evening at 6:00 PM PDT, and will end next Friday, July 12, at the same time. If you need help converting to your own time zone, you can use this tool.

Thank you for the confirmation.

I find it odd that every other WvW event has always been at EU reset, and the announcement did not have the time posted (as every other WvW event normally does). Is there some kind of disorganization going on in the background? Normally the WvW events are very well organized and communicated. Not this time sadface

Should have activated it on EU reset just like every other event so there's time for any hot fixes.Hopefully there isn't anything broken that will last till monday before it's fixed.... like golem week...Who am I kidding, I hope something is broken for the lulz that will come with it.

@Adzekul.3104 said:

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:Hi all, I checked in on this, and the event is scheduled to begin this evening at 6:00 PM PDT, and will end next Friday, July 12, at the same time. If you need help converting to your own time zone, you can use

Thank you for the confirmation.

I find it odd that every other WvW event has always been at EU reset, and the announcement did not have the time posted (as every other WvW event normally does). Is there some kind of disorganization going on in the background? Normally the WvW events are very well organized and communicated. Not this time
sadface

The odd thing is that this isn't even reset for NA, which is at 7pm PDT. My guess is hangov... I mean technical difficulties.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Should have activated it on EU reset just like every other event so there's time for any hot fixes.Hopefully there isn't anything broken that will last till monday before it's fixed.... like golem week...Who am I kidding, I hope something is broken for the lulz that will come with it.

I hope the skills swaps turn me super saiyan