No Core Swap?

Shifty.4985

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:Should have activated it on EU reset just like every other event so there's time for any hot fixes.Hopefully there isn't anything broken that will last till monday before it's fixed.... like golem week...Who am I kidding, I hope something is broken for the lulz that will come with it.

I hope the skills swaps turn me super saiyan

Not sure but it helps to get ppl in wvw. Well i´ll see what happens.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very sure they are trying to fix the bugs that come from this new addition mechanic and they don't want to do it on EU reset because if its still buggy (which I believe it is) then people will complain. So maybe they are trying to fix some bugs and testing it this time because countless times people will complain they don't test anything before release?

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:My guess is hangov... I mean technical difficulties.

LOL love this comment.... yesterday was 4th of July. xD

@Ballistic.2570 said:I love that they are implying it's all working as intended when every other WvW event ever has started at reset... pathetic

I wont be suprised to get online tommorrow and still nothing. I so gonna set my alarmclock to get in at 6PDT and i will hope it wont be a total flop like anet used to do with wvw. #alliance_system #no_Update_Msg #Will_take_till_GW3

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Marcel.1857 said:Not sure but it helps to get ppl in wvw and kick servers to full state maybe. Or is anet waiting an bit to compensate this ? Well i´ll see what happens.If it comes with the standard wxp bonuses it will help get more as well

Yeah, during the evnt if there will be a wxp boost it will sure push the activity and if its gone all are completely tired farming with the bonus buff. Like last times.

@Marcel.1857 said:

@Ballistic.2570 said:I love that they are implying it's all working as intended when every other WvW event ever has started at reset... pathetic

I wont be suprised to get online tommorrow and still nothing. I so gonna set my alarmclock to get in at 6PDT and i will hope it wont be a total flop like anet used to do with wvw. #alliance_system #no_Update_Msg #Will_take_till_GW3

If this game triggers you so much, maybe time to try something new.

@style.6173 said:

lmao valid critisism is pretty far from triggered. Game is good. developers dropped tha ball on this clearly. Either thyey fucked up by not launching the event at the right time or they fucked up by not informing the playerbase this event would start at a different time to every other event leading to a fair amount of confusion among my guild about what the story is with the event. Either way it's a fuck. but you go ahead and white knight for them buddy. It takes all kinds to make a world after all.

A post is criticism. 7 posts is triggered. There is a difference.> @Ballistic.2570 said:

lmao valid critisism is pretty far from triggered. Game is good. developers dropped tha ball on this clearly. Either thyey kitten up by not launching the event at the right time or they kitten up by not informing the playerbase this event would start at a different time to every other event leading to a fair amount of confusion among my guild about what the story is with the event. Either way it's a kitten. but you go ahead and white knight for them buddy. It takes all kinds to make a world after all.

A post is criticism. 7 posts is triggered. There is a difference.

@style.6173 said:

Im just realistic, not there are any options on the market with this wvw mody, but try to understand the feeling of playing 5 years of wvw (GW2) (over 15k hours wvw) and seeing all the things. You wont be optimistic, and with a culture in terms of informing like anet do, the feeling wont get better. I mean no person woud get pissed if they just had said there are some problems and they work on it and update the alliance system update masages monthly every tiny step would be glories to see they realy work on it. I dont want it to be done in 2 months but just the information whats going on would be great and help to be more optimistic. Even the msage that they face difficultys would be better than no uptdate that gives you the feeling they closed this project.Well that is my opinion and reason why im pessimistic af. If you dont expect anything you wont get hurt if it´s not happening.

But i cant stand the feeling that it´s just searching for excuses.

@"AmaraRenee.3812" said:This isn't "valid criticism", this is just an excessive amount of anger over something pretty minor. The event is still happening, maybe it was delayed, maybe they intended for it to start at that time, who knows. But these posts are anything but constructive.

@"AmaraRenee.3812" said:This isn't "valid criticism", this is just an excessive amount of anger over something pretty minor. The event is still happening, maybe it was delayed, maybe they intended for it to start at that time, who knows. But these posts are anything but constructive.

Ahhh I see. The problem isn't that the devs do whatever they want and pass it off as "huh? no, you misunderstood" the problem is that I'm not being constructive in my critisicm. Dear Anet: Git gud. Constructive enough?

@"Ballistic.2570" said:Ahhh I see. The problem isn't that the devs do whatever they want and pass it off as "huh? no, you misunderstood" the problem is that I'm not being constructive in my critisicm. Dear Anet: Git gud. Constructive enough?

You seem to think you're the only one posting in the thread, but to respond specifically to you, calling ANet pathetic and using "white knights" unironically is far from constructive.

It's fair to say that they should have put the time in the initial announcement, or communicated better, but a lot of responses here are just people being overly upset.

@AmaraRenee.3812 said:

@"Ballistic.2570" said:Ahhh I see. The problem isn't that the devs do whatever they want and pass it off as "huh? no, you misunderstood" the problem is that I'm not being constructive in my critisicm. Dear Anet: Git gud. Constructive enough?

You seem to think you're the only one posting in the thread, but to respond specifically to you, calling ANet pathetic and using "white knights" unironically is far from constructive.

It's fair to say that they should have put the time in the initial announcement, or communicated better, but a lot of responses here are just people being overly upset.

So do you believe the event was planned to start at 6pm pdt? I wouldn't care if the event was delayed for some reason but I'm not gonna apologize for calling bullshit on their response.

@style.6173 said:A post is criticism. 7 posts is triggered. There is a difference.> @Ballistic.2570 said:

lmao valid critisism is pretty far from triggered. Game is good. developers dropped tha ball on this clearly. Either thyey kitten up by not launching the event at the right time or they kitten up by not informing the playerbase this event would start at a different time to every other event leading to a fair amount of confusion among my guild about what the story is with the event. Either way it's a kitten. but you go ahead and white knight for them buddy. It takes all kinds to make a world after all.

Well if you call 7 post triggered. It´s up to you. Tbh if i am triggered i you just get offline and curse anet. But i´m not, so i might explain you the content of the posts.And if i would like to write long posts i would have easy done it all in one but like you speak its more a conversation for me.

My Post can theortically combined to1 i was annoyed that it seems delayed and no informatiion about it2 is a valid question3 i checked if there is rly any time mentioned that i might have forgotten4 i found out what happens if you Quote something, and tried to sum the stuff up5 pesimistic answer, and yeah will see if it is the same like the last times happened mentioned inPost NR. 76 critism about the system change they wanna do with wvw and the policy of keeping ppl updated8 explaination for why i´m so completly pessimistic9 = this = last = sum up for you all the postYeah i swifted a lot between topics, but the main announcement between all the posts is get the notification culture better, inform so ppl can see anything, and understand what is going on. And dont be feared of mistakes, all understand it if there been a mistake but back up to your mistake and call it like that and not just say anything as excuse.

@Ballistic.2570 said:So do you believe the event was planned to start at 6pm pdt? I wouldn't care if the event was delayed for some reason but I'm not gonna apologize for calling kitten on their response.

I would have expected the event to start either at reset, or around patch time (10 am PST). But I'm not saying they didn't mess up, just that the attitude towards the mistake is pretty excessive, given it's a fairly minor thing.

If anything, I'm more disappointed it wasn't a core only week, which would have been much more interesting, but it's a little late to change that.

@Marcel.1857 said:

@style.6173 said:A post is criticism. 7 posts is triggered. There is a difference.> @Ballistic.2570 said:

Well if you call 7 post triggered. It´s up to you. Tbh if i am triggered i you just get offline and curse anet. But i´m not, so i might explain you the content of the posts.And if i would like to write long posts i would have easy done it all in one but like you speak its more a conversation for me.

Post 1 to 3 can theortically combined to1 i was annoyed that it seems delayed and no informatiion about it2 is a valid question3 i checked if there is rly any time mentioned that i might have forgotten4 i found out what happens if you Quote something, and tried to sum the stuff up5 pesimistic answer, and yeah will see if it is the same like the last times happened mentioned inPost NR. 76 critism about the system change they wanna do with wvw and the policy of keeping ppl updated8 explaination for why i´m so completly pessimistic9 = this = last = sum up for you all the postYeah i swifted a lot between topics, but the main announcement between all the posts is get the notification culture better, inform so ppl can see anything, and understand what is going on.

Who are you, the moderator? Is there some new rules about how many times you can post now? once per thread max?? Also, I don't find your critisism one bit constructive tut tut tut shame on you

@Ballistic.2570 said:

Post 1 to 3 can theortically combined to1 i was annoyed that it seems delayed and no informatiion about it2 is a valid question3 i checked if there is rly any time mentioned that i might have forgotten4 i found out what happens if you Quote something, and tried to sum the stuff up5 pesimistic answer, and yeah will see if it is the same like the last times happened mentioned inPost NR. 76 critism about the system change they wanna do with wvw and the policy of keeping ppl updated8 explaination for why i´m so completly pessimistic9 = this = last = sum up for you all the postYeah i swifted a lot between topics, but the main announcement between all the posts is get the notification culture better, inform so ppl can see anything, and understand what is going on.

Who are you, the moderator? Is there some new rules about how many times you can post now? once per thread max?? Also, I don't find your critisism one bit constructive tut tut tut shame on you

Speaking of my posts since you cant delet it so i sumed it up. But yeah you are right i just called it post 1 2 3 4... with out to say i refere to my posts. My bad on this. i fixed that.

@Marcel.1857 said:

Speaking of my posts since you cant delet it so i sumed it up. But yeah you are right i just called it post 1 2 3 4... with out to say i refere to my posts. My bad on this.

oh in that case, great job :) I assumed it was some idiot trolling lul

Imagine a real WvW event actaully is adjusted to both EU and NA as it have in the past. EU get their update at our weekly reset of WvW and NA get the update at their weekly reset of WvW.

I mean you don't drop PvE updates in the middle of the night for EU so that only NA are able to play around with it. I realize it is a bit to late to say that now, but for next release please go back to what you done in the past and give EU on their primetime and NA on their primetime. This way you create a happy feeling.