Weaver Trait Functionality Bug

kornfanxxx.9143

Hi all, I was notified by a friend today that the trait Bolstered Elements is bugged, in which it prevents all other stances from providing the stability proc after the passive lesser stone resonance passive activates. so pretty much lose any stab access once i'm below 50% health, which is pretty crippling in a hard fight in wvw. I've tested it myself and can confirm this is the case.

Need a fix ASAP.Thanks

I was noticing something was wrong the last few days, where I could not stomp people after using my stances to get stab...

That explains it...

I hope it get fixed, and I hope it was broken because they are working on something nice for ele traits

MOTHER FLETCHER!!! I’m getting busted Signet of restoration and Woven Stride flashbacks all over again. :( Is it too much to ask Anet to give us an update that doesn’t result in screwing up a crucial trait/skill for ele? What’s worse is this bug will probably persist for several weeks before it’s patched.

Megametzler is correct. Once your health drops below 50% and Lesser Stone Resonance fires, you lose all stability and you remained locked out of stability for 70 seconds until it resets. Oh well, I guess there’s Armor of Earth. It only has a 50 second cool down. Woo hoo!

i like to see it as a challenge to myself , to never let the enemy get my below 50%, if he manages that its my punishment to play without stab the rest of the fight..

joke aside , its incredible how every patch they introduce a new bug while fixing an old one , last time it was the trait that gives regen while gaining swiftness that was buged , now this, both traits are so important while roaming/ dueling and now i have to fight again for weeks with a handicap , god damn awful anet

place your bets if/when the trait is fixed and what trait will be buged next