Berserk canceling

rdigeri.7935

Right now I currently have a PvP rating of 1702 in NA playing GS/Rifle Berserker, just need to play 5 more games to get back on the leader boards. Cancelling berserker mode in exchange for a faster cool down is power creep. I know people or a person in this thread have mention that the trade off is losing core berserker skills and reduced toughness, however activating berserker mode near somebody counts as a 3 adrenaline bar burst skill, which triggers some traitlines. Also counts as a heaving damaging attack. On top of that getting access to a a super powerful burst skill immediately afterwards that only takes 10 adrenaline to ramp up with short cds. But I'm all for cancelling berserk mode early for the SAME current cooldown to reset a fight knowing you're going to need it again soon refreshed or during a raid boss phase mode.

@rdigeri.7935 said:The main problem of Berserker is the lack of control over when Berserk ends, so be it an invincible phase of a boss, or a pvp enemy disengaging, zerker becomes less effective.

I propose a new F2 skill that ends Berserk consumes all adrenaline, and lowers the cooldown by half of the remaining time of Berserk upon activation. For example, if you had 10 seconds left in berserk, the cooldown of it will be 15-(10/2)=10, if you had 2 seconds left, it's 15-(2/2)=14. This'd give Berserker some much needed adaptability.

Additionally, it could be another lvl3 burst skill with low damage, so that it has synergy with the according traits.

why would you use berserk when you know (or should know) such a phase is happeningclose to no boss (if any at all) has rng phases.

the opposite is true, there is a steady pattern in phases.

mostly it's health % based. which is usually 66% and 33% (usually, not allways look at arkk and mama for example.

why would you activate seconds before a boss phasing?

@"Bezerker.2379" said:I mean, not for nothing that's the very definition of "berserk". You lose control and go nuts uncontrollably until you calm down....

Maybe if berserk mode automatically ended when going out of combat? :P though that would have some annoying counterplays for PvP. Maybe better is a f2 to disable it, though no idea if that could be abused, I don't think so.