Permanent Elixir S abuse from engies

Voltekka.2375

@reddie.5861 said:

@"Voltekka.2375" said:Some engies of a particular UW guild abuse a bug of being able to permanently use Elixir S, on no cooldown, when having gained engi utilities from a dead engi (core swap). While it may not mean much in the long run, it is irritating to get ganked by this, fight back, win, and engi just hops away permainvuln.

its just 3 times and its not a bug if u ask me?1 trait1 core trait swap1 on your own bar

where is the bug?

Yeah, it would be nice if ANET at least banned the most egregious abusers who must have been reported 50+ times. But then again, we only have "Botting" as a report reason. I AM disappointed with Underworld though that they've been letting the two ganker guilds run wild with their holo groups for the whole weekend. The community should be better than that. Do you want to win like this?

everyone can use this "bug"? this "working as intended" how anet says? some servers - players are sad and thats all.anet in their behalf can get all my blame, not considering as usual everything when implements stuff, so we must see those bugs-exploit for a week? lovely job anet!!!!then you wonder why people leave the game hahahaha