cannot complete Koda's blessing

This event is needed for other collections too. I am myself stuck on Incinerator III because of this. We tried killing all the mob at once but they keep respawning so, we ran out of options. There's no fire elemental or health bar. Been back three times today at different times and still stuck in the same phase.

I sent a ticket regarding this earlier in the week. They replied:

"I understand you are in a Group Event that doesn't seem to be progressing, although without any detail we won't know exactly what you're referring to. It sounds like the event isn't able to be completed. If that's the case, I'm afraid we in Support aren't able to force an event to progress, but if you haven't done so yet, make sure to submit a bug report in game so QA and the dev team can receive that data."I replied that I reported it and that was the first thing that popped in my head. Given that this was the reply to my ticket and the in-game bug reporting system reply is practically nonexistent, it truly is unfortunate and very depressing.

@oninsagun.5019 said:I replied that I reported it and that was the first thing that popped in my head. Given that this was the reply to my ticket and the in-game bug reporting system reply is practically nonexistent, it truly is unfortunate and very depressing.

I love how the support team just can't report a bug by himself to the dev team. I always ask myself what they think, when they make this kind of decisions.

One, the CS Team wasn't sure which event was stalled, so they couldn't report to the QA Team.Two, even if it had been reported, bug-fixes only happen with a Release, or a hot-fix shortly after a Release.Three, bug-fixes aren't always immediate; sometimes it takes time to reproduce and fix.

Best bet is to try the stalled event during a Daily, or immediately after a Release/patch when the map is reset.

Good luck.