Commander-obsessed Dragonbash Reveler

Has anyone else noticed the reveler next to Peeta's Gate in Hoelbrak? You can't click on him to talk, but everytime I come through the asura gate there, I just manage to catch him saying something about the commander. He seems just a little bit ... off.

I wouldn't mind seeing him added to other festivals, wondering about what color wrapping paper the commander would like, or what kind of Halloween costume.

I've noticed him. Although I haven't stuck around long enough to hear all of what he says I've caught a few things. If I remember correctly it includes him claiming he's heard the commander is taller than most norn, and (separately) claiming they're even shorter than he is - and he's an asuran.

Which in my case is kind of true, since one of my characters is a max-height norn and another is a minimum height asura.

@Teratus.2859 said:Could be worse.. at least he's not The adoring fan

If you know that reference you have good taste in games :DIf not you're missing out my friend ^^

Missing out on the game, but not the adoring fan.

@Teratus.2859 said:Could be worse.. at least he's not The adoring fan

If you know that reference you have good taste in games :DIf not you're missing out my friend ^^

I had to look it up, I didn't have a computer that could do those kinds of games back then.

I was thinking it could be fun to have some kind of quest that would end up with this reveler in our home instance, where he could leave a present every so often, the way my cats leave a dead bird for me every few days :)

I haven't been able to catch all of the things he says - even though I constantly run back and forth around him just to try and get him to say something. I did hear him say the Commander is smaller than a dust mite and even smaller than he is......which was hilarious, because my Commander is a very short sylvari who's a bit sensitive about his height.

Anyway. This guy's great; I love his dialogue. :D Add him to other festivals? Yes, please!

First few minutes or so is Knut taking some citizens on a three hour tour three minute tour of the festivities.

The bit relevant to the thread's topic begins around 10:27 and has been transcribed to the wiki.

• I wonder what the Pact commander's doing right now...
  • Have you heard the rumor? The Pact commander is actually three skritt in a suit of armor!
  • I heard the Pact commander is tinier than a dust mite. Smaller than me, even!
  • I wonder if the commander likes zhaitaffy...
  • Do you think the commander is a Snargle Goldclaw fan?
  • Do you think... do you think the commander wears regular clothes, or...
  • Gluten allergy or no?
  • Leather or chain mail?
  • I bet the commander looks resplendent in vermilion...

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

First few minutes or so is Knut taking some citizens on a three hour tour three minute tour of the festivities.

The bit relevant to the thread's topic begins around 10:27 and has been transcribed to the wiki.

• Have you heard the rumor? The Pact commander is actually three skritt in a suit of armor!
  • Gluten allergy or no?
  • Leather or chain mail?

This is great, thank you! :) I never could catch the Snargle Goldclaw one, and now I know the reference.

@Kaliwenda.3428 said:

! > > First few minutes or so is Knut taking some citizens on a
three hour tour
three minute tour of the festivities.! > >! > > The bit relevant to the thread's topic begins around 10:27 and has been
.! > >
I wonder what the Pact commander's doing right now...! > >
Have you heard the rumor? The Pact commander is actually three skritt in a suit of armor!! > >
I heard the Pact commander is tinier than a dust mite. Smaller than me, even!! > >
I wonder if the commander likes zhaitaffy...! > >
Do you think the commander is a
fan?! > >
Do you think... do you think the commander wears regular clothes, or...! > >
Gluten allergy or no?! > >
Leather or chain mail?! > > * I bet the commander looks resplendent in vermilion...! > >! > >This is great, thank you! :) I never could catch the Snargle Goldclaw one, and now I know the reference.

Thanks belong to the Redditor (Roelski aka u/Roelski aka @"Roelski.2697")... and to the wiki community. (Said wiki community could include anyone reading. See this forum thread for more.)

• Gluten allergy or no?
  • Leather or chain mail?

New playable race confirmed, three skritt in a suit of armor.

@Calvsie.3675 said:

First few minutes or so is Knut taking some citizens on a
three hour tour
three minute tour of the festivities.

The bit relevant to the thread's topic begins around 10:27 and has been
  • Do you think the commander is a
    fan?
  • Gluten allergy or no?
  • Leather or chain mail?

New playable race confirmed, three skritt in a suit of armor.

Or maybe a new combat tonic?

Armed with the Trained Choya Hammer of course.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Calvsie.3675" said:New playable race confirmed, three skritt in a suit of armor.

It's not just a rumor: three skritt in an Outfit compete in the Halloween race.

And in the Lunar New Year race - they're the Lunar "horse".

I don't know whether to call that an Outfit or a MountFit.