Commander-obsessed Dragonbash Reveler

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:He seem to forget that Duncan is at the arena, oh and nice to know the commander is actually a bunch of skritts.

Well, I do log in every day for more shinies, so...........

It didn't take long after I started playing until I started viewing skritt as a parody/metaphor for mmo players in general.

@anninke.7469 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:Let's just hope he never meets up with Lady Camilla (I think that was her name?) out in Kourna. The fangirling would be disastrous.

Maybe they're in touch and setting up a fan club.

Then it is too late. The world is already doomed. We've spent so long focusing on the Elder Dragons that we failed to see the far more sinister threat forming right under our noses: our fanbase.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:He seem to forget that Duncan is at the arena, oh and nice to know the commander is actually a bunch of skritts.

It didn't take long after I started playing until I started viewing skritt as a parody/metaphor for mmo players in general.

Stupid on their own, but get smarter the more of them there are together? hmmmm. Never thought of it that way before. :)

@Kaliwenda.3428 said:

Stupid on their own, but get smarter the more of them there are together? hmmmm. Never thought of it that way before. :)

Also obsessed with collecting 'shinies' and talk in code to get more information across faster and are inclined to blame the listener if they can't follow or understand it.

@Danikat.8537 said:

Also obsessed with collecting 'shinies' and talk in code to get more information across faster and are inclined to blame the listener if they can't follow or understand it.

And as everyone knows in MMOS, the more of you there are, the better the loot:Solo player loot = good5 person instance loot = better10/25 person raid loot = best