Power Beastmaster build

bellabia.5091

I'm looking for a good fun power beastmaster build. I do not want to play Soul Beast or Druid. I main ranger and for awhile I played Druid but I just don't like playing a support role. I've mained ranger for over 6 years and call me old school I just don't like the new stuff. I have many many alts, one of them a very viable SB Condi build but I love my longbow girl.For years now she has had Beigarths and I'd prefer not to have to switch up her armor, with so many alts that I am still kitting out that gets expensive.I'm used to being able to play her anywhere, mostly PVE but can easily jump to WvW or Fractals. Please post builds here that will help me with these specifications.Thank you very much for your time :)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnUqAlsgtCC2CCctghEhqrgQ4E+AYFmZv0X9Wvkz9G-jBCBQBDWJYFeCAA4SA809H8ruAAruTlUJQwK/AA-e

Thats a good solo build similar to boon beast and sic em mixed up together.You can put in more zerker/ marauder gear if desired or switch up some sigils.Pets are up to preference. Go with buff, CC and utility pets.You use the shout trait if you want. You can easily maintain a decent number of might stacks without it.LB can be replaced with sw/a or sw/WH when going into fractals. If you do not need more cleanse you can pick the WH trait for more regen.Boon duration is only important for solo, PvP and roaming.In group content it is not needed as heavily.Its a decent dmg build with good survivability.I don't use MM because ethe boon stacking with NM and the sustain from WS is just to good to be ignored.