Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

Stuck, "Match is about to begin".

If it helps debugging, after accepting this queue pop, I went to PVP tab and rank, it looks like I was reset to placements, then after 5-10 seconds it updated again to show my real rank for the current season. Not sure if that's related, kinda weird at least.

@Mc Arthur.9483 said:I´m stuck in the map result screen. When the poll came up, i coudln´t even vote for one although the screen was there. Now every time i relog or change a map the result is fixed on my screen. Can´t play that way, please unstuck me.

Same, we duo-queued, i could vote for a map and am now stuck at the map result screen. Relogging only shows the map selection process and then stuck at the results again.

After a ranked game I was stuck in battle of kyhlo. When the game was over I tried to leave ASAP. After the lions arch aerodome loading screen I got the battle of kyhlo loading screen again. Turns out everyone was there in battle of kyhlo again and we were all stuck. After logging out for 20 minutes, the daily reset happened and the game update happened (with the the thief and ele bugfixes) the problem was resolved. We also submitted ingame reports.