Why is this a thing for mesmers?

The Ace.9105

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@kronnokos.6913 said:LMAO THATS ME KRONNO

thanks for making this topic tho i feel blessed.

git gud omegalul btw ur a renegade it counters condies for sure int he random arena free for all mode u can have a big advantage :/

some people say that mesmer is kitten and i tell u its fuckign right howevere if uts so kitten + u put a skilled player behin dit u just get demolished so its not just because i play mesmer it might also be cuz i'm playign at a higher tier of games than most.

Deuces lads omegalul

Excuse me, what language is this?

Its Mesmerese, or Mez for short.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

git gud omegalul btw ur a renegade it counters condies for sure int he random arena free for all mode u can have a big advantage :/

some people say that mesmer is kitten and i tell u its fuckign right howevere if uts so kitten + u put a skilled player behin dit u just get demolished so its not just because i play mesmer it might also be cuz i'm playign at a higher tier of games than most.

Deuces lads omegalul

Its PVP speakYou would learn it if you had /team on. Instead of having chat off like a Sane person.

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:I've played Mesmer / Mirage for a long time and even I still really struggle finding the right target sometimes. I hate the "last target" keybind because it's buggy.

This by the way, devs can you look at "last target" to make sure "last target" only hits "last target" and not some random person nearby if "last target" decides to stealth again?

Lets face that we need to tab cycle or click, because last target rarely does what it says it will do unless you drop the target yourself.

@Koen.1327 said:-start 3 clones on staff from distance-cast phantasm (try at max range)-right before phantasm turn clones, shatter (= 3 towards your target)-then you need to block something with scepter 2, and before that you shatter (=2 more towards your target, or 3 if you dodged before blocking)-2 spawn on your target, with 6 clones going for shatter-cast torch 5 while dodging (or pistol 4), leaves your with a clutter of 9 clones and 1 phantasm-torch 4 into stealth

this is my standard rotation, depending on if evasive mirror has triggered recently, so i dodge the first attack or i block the first attack in this rotation leaving me with 8-9 clones and a phantasm, and you can go in stealth after

What's funny is that this is still possible and very viable after a full year of nerfs to Mesmers. Imagine them a year ago.

The things that run off new players are so obvious...yet Anet stubbornly refuses to fix things.

@Koen.1327 said:-start 3 clones on staff from distance-cast phantasm (try at max range)-right before phantasm turn clones, shatter (= 3 towards your target)-then you need to block something with scepter 2, and before that you shatter (=2 more towards your target, or 3 if you dodged before blocking)-2 spawn on your target, with 6 clones going for shatter-cast torch 5 while dodging (or pistol 4), leaves your with a clutter of 9 clones and 1 phantasm-torch 4 into stealth

this is my standard rotation, depending on if evasive mirror has triggered recently, so i dodge the first attack or i block the first attack in this rotation leaving me with 8-9 clones and a phantasm, and you can go in stealth after

Plebs don't have issues with the number of clones a mesmer is spitting out. I mean look at necro & the million minions it poops out.No problem still is the same as it was 8 years ago. Noobies that want an easier time to target the real mesmer instead of clones so that they can burst it out in 1 shot.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

Deuces lads omegalul

twitch talk fam