Last minute Anet balance team Plea's.

dceptaconroy.7928

Is necro in a bad spot right now? - noDoes it need some qol- changes as well as some buffs to completely dead traits, traitlines, weapons and utility skills that noone ever uses? - yes

Buffing bad things like well of darkness, reworking deathmagic and buffing offhand weapons on necro (torch is fine) wouldn't be that bad (and even if it's like "half casttime for dagger5", that would also be a huge buff)

Second thing I'd like to see, is removing big hotboxes in raid (won't happen) or removing skills, that do more dmg on big hitboxes. "To make necro more meta"- so more people accept necro as a DPS.

Third, rework staff to be less spammy aoe, that would reduce wvw range pressure by a lot (not gonna talk about other classes here, there are definitely some that need some good nerfs as well)Maybe make it a support weapon that gives boons?! Or heals?!

It's pretty lame right now. There's almost no build diversity, if you wanna play heal you have to go soulreaping + bloodmagicCondi? - soulreaping + cursesPower?- soulreaping + spite

Literally every build uses soulreaping. There were better times than this. But due to all the nerf-buffs, pretty much any build diversity got killed.Why has chilling darkness still an icd? The only good synergy got nerfed hard (deathly chill). It's not like necro has insane amounts of blind application.

Can we get deathmagic reworked?Like: beyond the veil applies protection to allies (5). So if you have minions, and no players around, the protection will go on the minions and if there's players around, players are prioriticed?

Remove deadly strength (doesn't synergise anyways with other deathmagic traits) and make it a supportive trait?Same for putrid defense and unholy sanctuary?!

Just something fresh and new, that we can experiment with...Cause for me, the game is dead right now. The only thing that holds me here is the raidgroup.Wvw is dead (no people at all), rest of pve isn't challenging enough to play. And I know a lot of people, that feel the same.Just recycling old content (world boss event), or bringing out nonsense events (like the wvw core swap) doesn't really help the game.

Also very sad that the very good communication (giving insight on next balance patch, giving roadmap) suddenly stopped.I think that was a pretty good thing.People want to know, what's happening with their favourite game.Like, will there be a next raidwing? What about the next balance patch? Questions over questions....

My wish list:

• Revert warhorn 5
  • Change focus 4 to something similar to the guardian's focus rework where it does damage, gives life force and applies vulnerability on each tick
  • Soul Barbs either gives 20% more damage when the buff is active or have it being a permanent damage buff but bump it up to 15%
  • Soul Marks allow marks to grant additional boons to allies
  • Staff auto speed x2 faster
  • Dagger damage buff
  • Life Siphon heal shareable to 5 allies
  • Greatsword attacks faster or hits harder
  • PLEASE fix Grasping Darkness trajectory and bump issues as well as it being "lost"
  • Desert Empowerment: in addition to what it does, also gives allies affected by your barriers a 10% damage buff for 10 seconds, renewed every time a barrier is applied (there, heal necro can give damage buffs)
  • Sand Savant: in addition to what it does, applies 33% more barrier and changes Sand Flare to Sand Storm (basically Sand Storm is a version of Sand Flare that can be shared through your Shade)
  • Demonic Lore: reduces icd of burning application to 1 second
  • Signet of Spite CD reduced to 30 seconds and have active changed to a stun break that can steal boons from target
  • Signet of Undeath cast time reduced to 2 seconds
  • Death Magic rework, maybe having the defensive traits grant you a bone armor of sorts.

Do note that most of these trait changes/additions are for PvE.