Chuka and Champawat - DEFEAT THE LEGENDARY TIGERS (bugged)

I am still new to this game so I will try to explain the issue to the best of my ability. As my first Legendary weapon I chose the Chuka and Champawat shortbow, all was running smoothly until I reached the step in the first collection which sent me onto a hunt for Champawat at the end of the Crimson Plateau Jumping Puzzle.

While I was doing the puzzle, there were 2 other players completing it as well at the same time. Once I dropped down Champawat spawned, the health bar clearly visible in the top right, however none of us could attack her. This has happened 2 days ago and my Champawat is still in the same spot where I spawned her. Other players that were on the same part of the collection as me were unable to " reset " the event either or attack her.

The tiger is visible to other players as well, that aren't on the collection, and it seems it has been bugged for everyone on the server ( European region) so currently no one starting this journey or is on this specific step is unable to progress further. I am not sure is it helpful to mention that the banners that other 2 players planted on the top of the Jumping Puzzle are also still there and have been for 2 days straight.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Also just had the same bug today... champawat is just standing there and doing nothing.. i am unable to target nor attack the tiger. it is bugged. i hope this can be a fix soon. as it is also bugged with many other players. cannot progress through the collection bcos of this part.

Update

I just wanted to add to my original post:

There are 3 Hero Banners that the other 2 players planted on top of the Crimson Plateau Jumping Puzzle at the same time the tiger itself was spawned and the banners haven't despawned since, neither did the corpse of a mob they defeated up there as well. Tiger is still there and impossible to attack.

• 4 months later...