Meta-Event Rush better than World Boss Rush

I am disappointed thata) they are repeating the bonus event so shortly after it had finished, andb) it is the World Boss Rush instead of the Meta-Event Rush, which was a lot more fun IMO.

Both are pseudo-content, as they are merely adding rewards to already existing content, but that's not the point. While I am glad that we finally have PvE bonus weeks after all these years, I wish there was more variety to them. (For instance, I wouldn't mind another double-XP bonus week with special rewards for map completion, if they can't come up with something different altogether.)

I agree it's too soon after the last boss rush & boss event, however it's the first time with adjusted rewards similar to the meta event rush, which should make the whole thing feel much better already.

Doesn't change the fact that world bosses are the lowest common denominator and probably the worst content of the entire game.

The last world boss rush happened exactly 2 months ago so it is not that shortly, yeah we got the djinn cluster boss rush recently but that surely is not coming back again since its rewards are now tied to raid stuff and as Blocki said it is the first time we're having this event with a decent bonus box of goods, the first try was a shame and really unrewarding.

I'm quite excited at all and hopefully they bring festival of four winds soon after this rush.

@Ashantara.8731 said:I am disappointed thata) they are repeating the bonus event so shortly after it had finished, and

Same.

In the original post about the events, ArenaNet talked about all the events we have seen so far (world boss event, meta events, making a mining node appear after killing a boss, the WvW core event).

Are they really out of ideas already?

I hope they won't just recyle those same events over and over for the next months.

I prefer wb, you just tp from one to another knowing when they starts compared to the stupid and brain-destroying metas like temple where you never know when they start, silverwastes hoping to jump into a t3 map or dragon stand losing time doing a 1h event. Whereas wb, 15 min each, you can leave when you want, no issues to find them.

But I agree it wasn't a long time since we did the last event but ut's a good thing, they edited the rewards. I enjoyed more wb, and missed most of the boxes for metas. (Bugs, nothing from dragon stand, nothing from lyssa, just got enough and left)

While I am glad that we finally have PvE bonus weeks after all these years, I wish there was more variety to them. (For instance, I wouldn't mind another double-XP bonus week with special rewards for map completion, if they can't come up with something different altogether.)

@Erasculio.2914 said:Are they really out of ideas already?

I hope not.

I just hope that they don't think these bonus events are any kind of substitute for the addition of new content or the features that people are waiting for.

Personally, I find them tedious filler content with far too much waiting around between spawns for very little reward so I won't be bothering beyond perhaps doing one event per tier to get the meta rewards.

The infinitismally small chance to get something good from these chests isn't a draw for me.