Reminder

Razor.6392

Signet of Restoration heals a little more than warrior signet. :smile: Well, it's something.

In my view the biggest offender is the coefficient with healing power. Warrior signet heals so much without any investment into it. This is what forces ele to use some healing power and warrior to stick to pure offensive amulets. But I guess changing that would be too much, so it will stay like this.

@Megametzler.5729 said:Signet of Restoration heals a little more than warrior signet. :smile: Well, it's something.

In my view the biggest offender is the coefficient with healing power. Warrior signet heals so much without any investment into it. This is what forces ele to use some healing power and warrior to stick to pure offensive amulets. But I guess changing that would be too much, so it will stay like this.

Arcane abatement I think its called...Pretty sure thats the reason why the signet will never be any stronger.

There are many valid reasons for this:

• When traited, SoR will keep on healing after cast
  • Ele has easy access to regen which stacks with the signet
  • Can further increase the healing per second by using Soothing Mist
  • Have access to protection, which increases the signets efficacy with 33%
  • It has no ICD so multiple heals can happen within a second
  • Compounds with traited casts like attunement swapping (traited) and Pyromancer's Puissance, on dodge skills and autoattacks

It's way better than the warrior signet, and any buffs to it would likely break already sustainy builds. The only thing I agree with is that it needs an additonal effect upon activation. As some have suggested on the topic before, converting 2- 3 condis to boons or a 5 second light aura or just refunding a flat 50 endurance would go a long way.