GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

hi. i would say its not fair when u put work to make outfits and it exists but there is no posibility to get any outfit u want when u want coz not all r in gem store. im not rich so i cant use all my gems for lion keys for small chance to get outfit ticket and maybe will not get it when i dont need other items from lion boxes. so if any outfit in gem store cost 700 gem make ticket cost for example 800 gem coz it gives posibility to buy any outfit u want at npc in lions arch when its not in gem store but please make that posibility to buy outfit ticket in gem store coz its important to have chance to get outfit when u want but when its not in gem store.

i want two outfits to be able to buy. jungle explorer outfit and haunted armor outfit. bring them back please. and bring back god slayer shortbow longbow if u can.

there is many nice charr race theme artworks. war machine and weapons theme of charr race r the best. so i give offer to create more charr race theme back items weapons and outfits. for example back item with bullets for rifle everywhere.

im sry to make one more comment. i did comment request to bring back jungle explorer outfit and haunted armor outfit so i want and gem aura outfit to buy. female butt looks amazing with that outfit but its also great for male with special colors. or make possible to buy outfit tickets in gem store to make for me able to buy all outfits i want at npc in lions arch.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/320529698451457759/?lp=truehttps://imgur.com/gallery/KNzL9gohttps://www.pinterest.de/pin/40954677847902385/?lp=true

also want to say charr race theme artworks r the best so make some back item with belts of rifle bullets grenades and mechanisms and some outfit with belts of rifle bullets and grenades. make it with some metal mask to be able to see hair of charr or some engineer glasses. make arms and or some legs naked to be able to see fur stripes of charr's skin.

Race-specific mounts for Char and Sylvari. I've been able to piece some things together for the Char, but there's nothing that can be done really for the Sylvari.Norns got the Shiverpeaks mounts and Asura have the Exo-suit mounts. Please show some mount love to Char and Sylvari!Also, adding matching skins for the Rollerbeetle, Warclaw, and Skyscale for the box sets would be wonderful!

@WolandPL.4280 said:So let me get this straight:

We have sylvari, the plant people.

We have plant-like armor sets too (cultural armor, sets from TA dungeon etc).

We have plant-like weapons as well (warden weapons, TA dungeon weapons, dreamthistle skins etc etc).

We have a plant-like glider (floral glider skin), and we have plant-like backpacks too (desert rose, the wayfarer's henge etc etc etc)

We even have a sylvari pod mail carrier, a sylvari pet for rangers, and a few distinctively floral finishers like thornroot or toxic offshoot.

Do you know where I'm going with this? There is one extremely important thing that we don't have.

Mounts. I want a complementary set of sylvari/plant themed homegrown mounts. In one package. I don't care it doesn't make sense, the ultrashiny star themed mounts also don't make sense. And yes - with Skyscale. Make my ultimate sylvari main character something more than... well, a Dream. (HA! Get it?! Sylvari - The Dream! ...I'll see myself out.)

Seconded!

It would be amazing if there could be a Customizable Outfit Item that basically saves your current look as an Outfit so your character can have two or three or your own custom Outfits to change between....

Either way, thanks for all of your hard work making such a fantastic game! : )

Why can the female characters adventure around in little more than 2 bandaids and a cork, while the male characters are completely covered from neck-to-wrist-to-ankles? (Yes, I know there's 1 or 2 Harnesses -- FOR HEAVY ARMOR WEARERS!)

Turn off the 'phobia dev-bros....

You've built "theme" packs for the mounts (Spooky, Exo-Suit, Wintersday, Branded, Exalted, Awakened) and we've all built characters and skinned our mounts around those themes. Then you put out 3 more mounts (Roller Beetle, War Claw, Sky Scale). It would be nice to have the skins updated to put those existed themes/skins on the new mounts. Make them separate purchases (NOT THE RANDOMIZED NONSENSE) for 150-200 gems each (NOTHING TOO BACKBREAKING) so we can carry our themes forward.

want to say thank you to arena.net for haunted armor outfit coz i asked and bought it today. also would be glad to get jungle explorer outfit and gem aura outfit or sell outfit tickets to be able to buy that at npc. also want god slayer shortbow longbow to come back.

btw there is asura theme outfits so would be glad to get charr theme outfit. fur stripes r ugly on back so hide middle back with armor and put there belts of rifle bullets and grenades. make arms and legs almost naked to see fur stripes of charr skin. make it with metal mask or engineer glasses to be able to see charr hair. would be nice to get and back item with charr theme. some mechanism with fire with rifle and pistol bullets and grenades.