We need Emergency Nerfs

So the balance patch notes are out. And I like a lot of them. Most of them are necessary. Some of the buffs / reworks sound really cool and fun.

But

We seriously, seriously, seriously, NEED an emergency Chaotic Interruption nerf this coming balance patch. Please, at the very least reduce the Immobilization down to 1s baseline instead of 2s baseline. And just adding 5s to the cooldown of both Mantra of Distraction's ammo recharge and the cooldown on the full mantra. Just quick duration and cooldown changes, no functionality changes, to make the build a bit less oppressive while the balance team works on the next full length balance patch.

Otherwise ranked PvP is going to be Holosmiths vs. Mirages: The Game: The Movie: The Game until the next balance patch three months from now.

@praqtos.9035 said:Ele was nerfed was too, reaper was slightly nerfed as well?Chrono is stuck in 2012 and cant return anymore.

I don't see the ele nerf. Fire weaver got big buffs and support ele got some minor buffs. What got nerfed is staff ele and that is completely worthless in PvP anyway. Staff needs some serious work as a weapon. It was way too reliant on fire skills and fire damage modifiers.

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:Yeah CI is not gonna be the problem this patch. Probably its gonna be needed to counter the new OP ele. I see no other class that might do that right now.

OP ele..... wut? Lolz. 20% CD reduction on fire but with 10%dps loss yeah crazy buff to ele with added strait nerf to ele fire staff.Their gonna be a huge problem lol

OP Ele? i can't lol

This forum is so clueless about actual PvP it's no wonder the balance patches are so horrible

Please anet, start taking advice only from top players and hire an actual balance team , although it's likely too late at this point.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:Yeah CI is not gonna be the problem this patch. Probably its gonna be needed to counter the new OP ele. I see no other class that might do that right now.

OP ele..... wut? Lolz. 20% CD reduction on fire but with 10%dps loss yeah crazy buff to ele with added strait nerf to ele fire staff.Their gonna be a huge problem lol

Staff. In pvp? Ok dude.

@ZhouX.8742 said:OP Ele? i can't lol

This forum is so clueless about actual PvP it's no wonder the balance patches are so horrible

Please anet, start taking advice only from top players and hire an actual balance team , although it's likely too late at this point.

It’s called speculating. Which is all we can do at this point. I believe the new king of the hill side noder is going to be weaver. Do you honestly believe Anet looks at these forums to get inspiration for their balance patches?? LoL you are funny dude and truly the clueless one.

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:

Staff. In pvp? Ok dude.

The balances effect more than just pvp...dude

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Staff. In pvp? Ok dude.

This is the pvp part of the forum... dude. Pve-> that way.

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:

Staff. In pvp? Ok dude.

This is the pvp part of the forum... dude. Pve-> that way.

Ur making it seem like the ele's got some magical buff that's gonna make them unstoppable lmao,get a clue ... dude and was just using staff as an example that ele didnt just get strait buffs. We'll see how well ele's doin in pvp meta shall we lol. Mvm just saw the ele added balance post that was initially missing, they fidget a decent boost lol

Considering fire Weaver wins most 1v1s before the patch and they got a HUGE buff up primordial stance. They will most likely be the next top dog on the side node.

The biggest counter to fire weavers were continued power pressure. With revs (and to a lesser extent core guard) getting nerfs, they will be pushed even further into the meta.

Ele will still be less versatile than holo and spellbreaker. Either bunkery and kind of mobile or bunkery and damage, but slow. But that is a good choice, that's how choosing builds should function.

Once the stab trait isn't bugged anymore, the Primordial Stance buff will really help too. Not the buffs anyone was asking for, but definitely buffs. The major change is the nerf to other builds though, I am curious about how it works out.

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:

@steki.1478 said:Burn weaver will be the first build that people complain about in a week or two, just wait for it.

Yeah since it probably will be OP I won’t blame them. I guess Anet makes a LOT of money when people te-roll to other classes.

Tbh ele's been a dead class in pvp since mid HoT. They didnt even buff it much, just enough to make it somewhat competitive. Nerfs on other classes is what's making it even better.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

Considering fire Weaver wins most 1v1s before the patch and they got a HUGE buff up primordial stance. They will most likely be the next top dog on the side node.

The biggest counter to fire weavers were continued power pressure. With revs (and to a lesser extent core guard) getting nerfs, they will be pushed even further into the meta.

Good let ele have the lime light for awhile lol they deserve it, been low tiers for yrs. Be nice to see some different classes instead of same ol hand full of meta classes.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

Good let ele have the lime light for awhile lol they deserve it, been low tiers for yrs. Be nice to see some different classes instead of same ol hand full of meta classes.

Or how about making a balanced game instead?