Fractal CM100 and CM99 - Boon removal?

Hey guys,

Except for the odd day when there is that instability that grants boons, does CM100 or CM99 bosses have self buffing boons? I'm thinking of trying Rune of Spellbreaker. I'll be on a reaper so assume I won't be adding "remove boon skills" to my rotation.

I watched some youtube videos and I don't see any yellow boon buff icons on the bosses. Arkk does have this blue shield icon though. Any idea what that buff is?

Thanks in advance!

@"Ojimaru.8970" said:Unless there are either No Pain No Gain or Vengeance instabilities, none of the bosses gain boons.

Arkk's "blue shield" is simply the invulnerability he gets during his phase-transitions.

Ahh there are two instabilities to worry about. Ok thanks for the help! Maybe I'll consider ranger runes since I'll always have a minion (unless it dies...)

@"Ojimaru.8970" said:Unless there are either No Pain No Gain or Vengeance instabilities, none of the bosses gain boons.

Arkk's "blue shield" is simply the invulnerability he gets during his phase-transitions.

Vengence says:When enemies die, they enhance nearby foes with multiple boons; does not apply to elite foes. Strip any enemy boon to inflict them with weakness.

Since trash mobs die super fast, maybe I don't even care about this instability. I only care about DPS against bosses. Also, if trashmobs cant give bosses boons from Vengence, then I really only care about the No Pain No Gain instability.