Wing 6 boss 1 Conjured Amalgamate, is the boss too hard?

I see Wing 6 boss 2 (Twins) and 3 (Qadim) on the raid LFG but I never see the boss 1 (conjured) in the lfgIs the boss too easy for guilds?Is it too hard for a raid training?I havent seen a raid training wing 6 boss one yet only bosses 2 and 3And tons of wing 1 in the lfg...

Yes I could make my own lfg but I dont know the all the ins and outs of that boss yetOnly that its on the list as a easy boss

Make your own LFG and don't worry about being an expert. It's a boss that any group of 10 raiders who have experience clearing other bosses can figure it out for themselves. How long it might take depends on the leadership + cohesiveness of the group. (Voice will also speed up the training.)

It also will go a lot faster if the leader and 2-3 others watch some of the various training videos.

tl;dr W6.1 boss isn't too hard for raid training; it's very straightforward.

asks is the boss is too hard.. knows it's listed as an easy boss..

But to answer why u don't see as much w6b1 LFG's compared to largos or qadim is because largos is a pug wiper and a great portion of squads disband during or after largos so people gotta pug it. And being able to do CA shows nothing related to being able to do largos, CA you basically have no real dps and awereness check on your dps players but on largos you have both a decent dps check and hard hitting mechanics that easily kills/downs players and having one fully dead before last platform is 99% chance to wipe in pugs.

Also most groups that do CA just say full w6 because they mostly wanna do all 3 bosses in one go, if you already did a boss you have to specify so not that someone joins hoping for full wing and suddenly it's only last boss.

What do you play as? Make lfg for w6 first boss is easiest of all similar to w4 cairns if everyone knows what to do. Get a standard meta group arrange role for boon supports to do shields and swords. Watch some videos to know where to go each phases.... try to make a few lfg.. pug in general is quite exp with this boss these days

I'm trying to be able to play everythingSo far I got a healing firebrand /quickness firebrand/DragonhunterDiviner Renegade (Aligade)Condi/Power holoPower/Condi BannerslaveCondi MirageScourge Healer gear (snowcrow build) (Exotic only)Full armor set ministrel Chrono and Support chronoHarrier druidAnd maybe a thief that I mainly use for WvW with full beserker armor and a couple of 4/6 maurauder trinkets and 2/6 beserkerThief is the only one that has full 5 power infusions (The WvW power infusions)Not sure if the elemetalist is worth it at the moment maybe one day

Never lead something in my life, because I rather be a support/lieutenant then a leader who leads and directs other people towards their demi... GoalBut I can try to be a commander and get a group together for amalgamatae... :(

@"Rico.6873" said:I can try to be a commander and get a group together for amalgamatae...There is no "try" -- only "do" :)

It's a good place to start leading, especially if you're clear in the LFG that it's a training session for experienced raiders new to W6... and especially that you're learning as you go, too. Everyone needs some trial & error to get better.

Good luck and, let us know how it works out for you. (Good or bad.)

Free loot that I can never get because no one is doing the raid training of it?

I do a lot of vale/gorse/wing 4 the rest is asking for too much kp or li.

Rather start now on getting wing 567 currency then later, wing 5 is too hard. Wing 6 is perfect just need more training and still need to complete wing 7. Do note I only do trainings.

Leading is stressful (leading 10 man)Where I just wanna do my thing and focus on myself and killing the boss

But I will try to lead a group one day to see how it goes sigh...

@Rico.6873 said:Free loot that I can never get because no one is doing the raid training of it?

I do a lot of vale/gorse/wing 4 the rest is asking for too much kp or li.

Rather start now on getting wing 567 currency then later, wing 5 is too hard. Wing 6 is perfect just need more training and still need to complete wing 7. Do note I only do trainings.

Leading is stressful (leading 10 man)Where I just wanna do my thing and focus on myself and killing the boss

But I will try to lead a group one day to see how it goes sigh...

If you are EU, feel free to join our guild. We have raid trainings for every boss :).

I am EU yes :3But with me having flexable work times, it's hard for me to join the trainings that are planned.

That is why I mainly do raid trainings because those are flexible, would love to do kill raids but those usually require a ton of kp or li, which I'm still working on.

Also subscribed to some raid Discords but I never managed to get a raid using that.Too static I think.Would love to raid with a guild, though I'm worried that I cannot join most of them :/

@Rico.6873 said:I am EU yes :3But with me having flexable work times, it's hard for me to join the trainings that are planned.

That is why I mainly do raid trainings because those are flexible, would love to do kill raids but those usually require a ton of kp or li, which I'm still working on.

Also subscribed to some raid Discords but I never managed to get a raid using that.Too static I think.Would love to raid with a guild, though I'm worried that I cannot join most of them :/

We are using a a sign up system. If you cant join for Raid X that is posted, just dont sign up. Or If you did and something irl stuff got in to way just cancel ur sign up.

We do have raid trainings around 5 times/ week and usually they start 19 server time. Just let me know If that might suit you :)